I option

Nasser Alhammam

Recruit
I have been cheated by 2 man one is broker his name JAWAD
AND other man in account his nam WASSEM
from last november i am asking my money to be retuned
What i believe this 2 man have taken all my wallet from i option company and take it somewhere else i am really lost everything because of them for me i dont want to get my money back you can take but i want this two guy in jail

Recently there company announce that they are
Going to pay back to whoever have balance in his
Invest wallet within 15 day
I did that in same day with my broker mr Jawd and he confirmed receiving
The request

I really suffering please guys this people are
Toke all my money the man who's take care of my
Account is jawad_40@live.com and jawad@ioption.com

His full name JAWAD HASAN

This company is closed as far as I know.

The company owner even didn't pay salaries for his employees, not that I am sorry for them because they were part of this scam too

There are instruction on the iOption website for reclaiming funds. I have no idea if those are just another delaying tactic or not.

There are instruction on the iOption website for reclaiming funds. I have no idea if those are just another delaying tactic or not.

The message in iOption site:

The provision of all financial services has been terminated.
The Company is proceeding with the refund of any available balance in client accounts (after withholding such amounts - as per clause 16(4)(b) of the Terms and Conditions – for bank transfer fees and/or any charges for wire transfers).
In order to assure that the funds are returned safely to clients, it is imperative that the Company receives from you updated, accurate and complete details regarding the bank account to which you would like the refund to be processed.
Therefore, within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the publishing of this notice, and no later than 9th April 2014 you are required to instruct the Company at the email address registered below to transfer and/or pay any available balance in your account to any bank account you will designate.
Should you omit and/or fail to instruct the Company within the 15 (fifteen) calendar days period, the Company shall be in a position to charge a holding fee of USD 150 (one hundred and fifty USD) per month for the administration costs it will encounter for holding your account. This holding fee shall be charged on a monthly basis and for as long as there is an available balance in your trading account.
Your account will be closed following the refund of any available balance or in the event your account will have a zero balance.
Note that the Company will effect payments only to an account in your name. The Company has the right to refuse, at its discretion, to effect thirty party payments.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Guys who is interested to make money

My case as it is nothing change i am lost I really need
Someboday who guide me and tell me what to do in this
Sitution and he will be getting persantge

Sorry i can't understand anything about the claim where should be i dont know what
Is responsible for such case

Really guys i need a partner its killing me everyday this much of money just gone
Because of gangs no a company

My number is
Nasser@alhammam.com

Back