• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
I sarted investing in I2 Investments 3 months (last week of April 2017) and has received about 11% profit per month based on aggressive style trading. This month July 2017 I can forsee a higher % profit. So far I have made 2 deposits and 2 profit withdrawals direct to my EUR foreign currency account. It is true that I2 Investments has responded quickly to my email queries (total more than 50) either within the same day or latest the next day. There is always the risk that you may lose some or all your funds as I2 is trading on margin (I believe 2 to 3 times your investment balance). However I notice that I2 losses are small compared to their profit. Perhaps they have a method to quickly stop losses and prolong the gains. So far I am very satisfied with my investment with I2 and look forward to future steady stream of income. If you are concern about I2 as a genuine alternative fund manager I suggest you invest in the minimum EUR 3,000 and withdraw your profits say every one or three months. Based on say 11% profit per month then in 9 months you would have recovered your initial EUR 3,000 investment. Then keep whatever you have in I2 for a longer period and hopefully it will grow quickly due to compounding effect. Remember I2 does not guarantee a fixed profit every month which are normally offered by scam sites. My final advise is to only invest money you can afford to lose all of it, say 10-15% of your liquid asset. All the best in your future investment.

What is the update on your balance with i2 Investments? You seemed very optimistic, however it was not clear if you ever withdrew funds during the time prior to posting your review?

I don't think I am the only one who saw this coming. I feel sorry for anyone who has lost their money, but the flags were there and my suspicions were certainly confirmed. I am glad I didn't invest and I would urge anyone to properly consider due diligence on these offshore funds in future. As for the supposed 'regulator' - I think you will also now find out that is all smoke and mirrors and if you are relying on them to help you claim any money back or even just hold I2 to account, then don't hold your breath.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...s-aka-i2-investments.49079/page-3#post-284820

One of their traders did have accounts at FXCM, not under I2 but I certianly know what brokerage I was trading at.

This was not an "outright scam" or the other brokers they traded Bit coins with wouldn't be verifying the losses as they have..

As for BDC, Pharaoh is right that they have limited upside but all Managed account programs discussed here are offshore broker, etc.

Very hard to find any UK Regulated Managed Account programs and most if lucky are Cyprus and CySEC is useless anyway.

And besides, nobody will cover trading losses. "Insurance" at brokers like ICM covers things like "technology failure". That's it.

downtrend, I am sorry but you are absolutely selling yourself out.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...s-aka-i2-investments.49079/page-3#post-284820

This is a scam company. I invested 24K EUR and they lost almost all in one Single trade, blaming it on BTCUSD volatility. reviewing back charts on that particular pair at same date the volatility was less than normal and impossible for such company that has been trading for 3 years would loose on such trade. all this for sure is fixed rubbery.
Even I wanted to withdraw my account in July but they claimed that they couldn't do so at that time because I exceeded number of withdrawals. and they are applying new policy which is 1 withdrawal per trading quarter, all this is to keep as much as possible money in the pool to steal on 1st of September.

This is a scam company. I invested 24K EUR and they lost almost all in one Single trade, blaming it on BTCUSD volatility. reviewing back charts on that particular pair at same date the volatility was less than normal and impossible for such company that has been trading for 3 years would loose on such trade. all this for sure is fixed rubbery.
Even I wanted to withdraw my account in July but they claimed that they couldn't do so at that time because I exceeded number of withdrawals. and they are applying new policy which is 1 withdrawal per trading quarter, all this is to keep as much as possible money in the pool to steal on 1st of September.
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback. She will help you to get your money back.

Complete cheating! You will never get withdraw for the so-called remaining money in your account. Your address is spotted by the burglary. Never disclose your address and personal information to those criminals. Strongly warning !!

Back