• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ic market is bucket shop & scammer broker

I am having an issue with a company
No email reply by icmarkets regarding this issue, invited them to FPA?

What's the price difference between mt4 and CTrader or between different servers?

icmarkets sever 3

your mt4 always freeze and white screen because icmarkets server 3 actually have 2 bridge server( not ecn ) , at hongkong and moskow . this 2 bridge server performance is very bad , latency very high and timeout frequenly . i tried this server using my friends account . believe it or not ,in one minute mt4 alternatly connect to 3 server and it happen all day long .
this why you mt4 terminal hang and white screen.This scammer let us trade with their rubbish server (
Mine is weird... I send you what I got later? I think its UK or something... and yet they told me servers in USA and I happily went to get VPS in USA man. I also got a screenshot of the white screen I usually get. Tell me if u get it often too?

ps: MT4 does not keep a log of all the IPs we connect to? Damn

No email reply by icmarkets regarding this issue, invited them to FPA?

What's the price difference between mt4 and CTrader or between different servers?

Lol, Ed they know about the posts in FPA but cant be assed or bothered to come here to reply. Why? Because they cant make anymore excuses with the evidence against them

your mt4 always freeze and white screen because icmarkets server 3 actually have 2 bridge server( not ecn ) , at hongkong and moskow . this 2 bridge server performance is very bad , latency very high and timeout frequenly . i tried this server using my friends account . believe it or not ,in one minute mt4 alternatly connect to 3 server and it happen all day long .
this why you mt4 terminal hang and white screen.This scammer let us trade with their rubbish server (

No wonder. But u didnt get one from Amsterdam? I just find it lame they told me to get VPS in NY but their servers are elsewhere (not in NY). Fu**ing dishonest. Not surprised they are lying cheats, just loook at Sung Choi resume - he's from IronFX (another broker with a lot of bad rep). Why would ICM who claims to be honest employ such people is honestly beyond me.

Dear FPA, please take note:

Update from FOS today - Mr Andrew their director has mentioned he is pretty displeased with my "vigilante" actions at defamation or whatever, and may be considering "legal action". Apparently, warning people and helping other victims is considered that?

Copy paste: Furthermore, the client has engaged in "vigilante" efforts by posting false and defamatory information on-line, we are currently consider legal action against the client in regarding this.

Have written back, for him to explain why his staff Sung Choi claimed ICM is the "only true ECN in Australia and globally", and why they say ASIC is their auditor etc. Also trying to find out, why they keep advertising to be true ECN when PDS states they counter trade/hedge against all clients (same as etoro, who at least admits to be MM). So far, no reply on these main concerns.

Also, some people in forexfactory did earlier mention they were etoro, too bad I didnt listen. did a search again see https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...nRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=1d9nbmtxt5_45

Do check World's Largest Social Trading & Investment Network | eToro also you will see it says to contact ICM if you have any queries or concerns. (bottom left). Again, if they are not the same, why does the URL say that? Apparently, this is "defamation" according to Mr Andrew...

I was also threatened with legal action by Mr Andrew;seams that's a usual action.

I was also threatened with legal action by Mr Andrew;seams that's a usual action.

Lol, okay lets see... theres thousands of people with problems with them (especially since the SNB crisis) and he can take legal action against all of us at once? Heh, and all of us dont even know each other, and yet have the same problems more or less?

Honestly, Andrew Buttskinsee (cant help it lol) sounds more like a mad dog barking. I read that the earlier victims in 2014 also said they all had the same threats too. He promised to sue any of them for bringing their misconduct or shady practices to light, and successfully scared off some folks.

What else is new?

Yes I have no doubt that Icmarket is a big fraud, I had an account with them and i can see how the can manipulate the prices to force losses even in news trading they steal your money. Once i have a news trade which was in my direction and i had a profit of 490 USD when i close it to secure the profit they took half of it, and when i asked the one in charge their answer was and i am quoting "to refrain traders from trading the news".

They should not interfere the trade if they are a true ECN. But they are not. They are a big SCAM and a close my account with them. I am warning you to deal with them or any Cypriot company.

Thanks for checking... I bet thats what happened to me too... BTW do u think profitable traders will be switched to different servers etc to purposely give them this freeze/glitch and disadvantage? (since it is highly likely our orders were not passed to the liquidity providers as they have no trade receipts to back this up, so they really need to make us "lose" to avoid paying us the profits).

Back