• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ic market is bucket shop & scammer broker

I am having an issue with a company
Looks like our initial assumption that icmarkets was indeed getting staff or paid reviewers to post 5 star glowing reviews to offset the low ratings genuine victims gave them, is indeed true.

Thanks to forexpeacearmy for removing Joshi ratings ICMarkets.com | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army. Apparently, he is an Indian staff of icmarkets since he writes from the staff email, yet pretends to be a retail trader like us in other forums too, and will keep singing their praises and saying how excellent wonderful and unparallelled they are... and even lied about how he and his friends got "readjusted" for SNB losses even before the newspaper article was published on them (when nobody else got readjusted and whining in forums)?

Yet he was also unable to post any proof or provide screenshots to prove he indeed had adjustments before January 29. He was also very defensive in the other forums and singled out people who had valid arguments against icmarkets which led to suspicion he has vested interest in this brokerage, which turns out (lol) to be indeed TRUE lol.

Would a genuine really honest broker need to do this? See? They are definitely SCAMMERS. If you are a victim, report to ASIC and Scamwatch! Alert the authorities so they can put an end to their scammy ways.

Yes I have no doubt that Icmarket is a big fraud, I had an account with them and i can see how the can manipulate the prices to force losses even in news trading they steal your money. Once i have a news trade which was in my direction and i had a profit of 490 USD when i close it to secure the profit they took half of it, and when i asked the one in charge their answer was and i am quoting "to refrain traders from trading the news".

They should not interfere the trade if they are a true ECN. But they are not. They are a big SCAM and a close my account with them. I am warning you to deal with them or any Cypriot company.

Icmarket no responded my invitation to FPA

Go to live support on their website, talk with them regarding this thread and ask to have participate here if they denied then tell them that you will paste chat history on forums.

There were many icmarket clients complaining of the broker scam, what happened, any ASIC reply?

Go to live support on their website, talk with them regarding this thread and ask to have participate here if they denied then tell them that you will paste chat history on forums.

Hey, you know what? If you do that, they will "take legal action" against you for spreading "defamatory or false information online" lmao even if its their staff email to you or chat history. That's what they told me!!! If you want, I'd be happy to give you screenshot of Andrew's threats.

Yup, hes a real THUG alright. Told my mates Icmarkets is the ISIS of forex! He's holding people negative balances "hostage"... if you complain further, they will just blow up the balance into bigger negative. Already heard complaints from others who chose to keep quiet because of this, see?

There were many icmarket clients complaining of the broker scam, what happened, any ASIC reply?

Well, idk. They have been threatened by Andrew (again) with legal action actually if they show anyone (I would assume this includes ASIC and FOS) the correspondences or log files, etc. Not sure if they even approach ASIC, because I know some were afraid they will face legal action once icmarkets finds out they informed ASIC. That's what some of them told me.

Screenshots of threats? Post away!!!

Hi, you are right. I dont give a f*** what Andrew ******* says so here goes! Pasting in a URL too so guests can see for themselves. And yup, this is what he DOES to his victims who have lodged complains. Dont u think he is behaving like a thug? If i cant post online and they ignore me, what am I supposed to do? Apparently complaining to the regulators online is also considered vigilante act??? And also giving truthful reviews of their misconduct and dishonesty?

What do u think? I have also heard forum admin getting threatened by them and maybe thats why they deleted bad threads on icmarkets but I am glad forexpeacearmy did not do the same and let the threads remain! Leste was right. This ******* does go around emailing people threats.

I do have screenshots of others claiming to be threatened by Andrew ******* too but idk if they will be comfortable with me showing? They are afraid as explained in previous post

Gyazo - 8269679884ee2de2b0439633e498c61e.png

LMAO I will let you guys know IF this ******* f***er threatens again. Interesting how bastard keeps mum about issues raise and claims its defamation when he cant prove us wrong, period.

Also you should note in other forum theres still people whining about trades closed @ fictitious prices even in mid Feb 2015 way after SNB incident on other pair. and yet icmarkets cant explain, so funny!!! :)

Many brokers threaten to sue clients. It's a common tactic by some of the worst scumbag brokers to try to force clients to shut up.

Some clients do post false and defamatory information. In cases like that, the broker is either going to sue or not sue - and is very unlikely to threaten that it is considering legal action.

Back