• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ic market is bucket shop & scammer broker

I am having an issue with a company
first of all i really don't like the live chat service especially when SUNG is there to assist you.
I agreed everything against this broker i was with them with 5 digits capital. their withdrawal quite fast but server really really bad i wonder how this 6 digits capital traders experience with them especially scalper.

Before and during the time that I was trading live with ICMarkets, there were already many similar complaints and issues from many of their clients BUT I was foolish enough to discard these complaints & issues as being from Newbies Traders and Traders who raised these complaints & issues to blackmail the broker into giving them their "profits" made through some unacceptable EA/Robot trading system & strategies.....and I, like a lot of other Traders, thought that would never happen to me BUT it seems ICMarkets do resort to unethical means to make sure their clients loss money faster.

I opened up a small account with ICT just based on their review page here on FPA. What I'm reading in this thread is very disconcerting, that they are not a true ECN and all.

At one time, I couldn't say enough good things about ICMarkets. But since late 2014, the broker has taken a turn to the downside and, yes, most unfortunately, ICMarkets is not a good broker anymore.

At one time, I couldn't say enough good things about ICMarkets. But since late 2014, the broker has taken a turn to the downside and, yes, most unfortunately, ICMarkets is not a good broker anymore.

What would be your first choice broker now?

Moderation Team Note: Do not ask for company recommendations in the Scam Alerts Folder. Do not make company recommendations in the Scam Alerts folder.

To recommend a company here would permanently tie that company's name to the complaint about another company.

I did leave them a bad review here ICMarkets because i found , icmarket is a bucket shop broker
1 They trade again you and wipe out your account using price that did not exist in their mt 4 graph.
2 they have 2 server that display different price at the same time ( one in hongkong dc another one in usa ).price lag for 1 s- 1 minute .
3 their mt4 server display different price at different time frame at the same time
4 customer support is very bad, they always answer you question with fooling around answer .
5 They are also market maker , hunting stoplose

Any updates on your issues with ICMarkets??

What happened to this thread " ic market is bucket shop & scammer broker "?:confused:

Everybody already made "happy" by this broker??....gave up on a lost cause??

I want to put this post because what happened to me with IC Markets not happened to me before. Overall I am happy with the platform and service but to drive on the merits. A few days twice lost money trying to trade events that generally know. I use a simple script with pending orders with very short stop about 2, 3 pips. I have used it hundreds of times with success and without problems because profits is about 30 40 pips which usually fill otherwise lose negligible amount. So at 0.2 lots stop - loss will not more than 5, 6 euros. But what happened - already 3 time waste amounts in the range of profits - 40, 50 eur which is impossible. And yesterday I saw what happened. trading Core Durable Goods Orders. Starting the news my stop pull itself down and I lost again. I was so shocked that I wrote a full with errors complaint to the IC Markets. Could such a large broker who is ECN to manipulate my stops? Could someone specifically to deal with minor player like me. When a person loses due own errors is one but when someone steals as it hurts in the entire universe brothers. So if anyone has any experience on this topic let me write, I will be grateful

@jazzyy70...you have duplicated your post.

Please confine your issues with ICMarkets on the thread you have started....and post what your issues there too for others to review and to comment.

Back