• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ic market is bucket shop & scammer broker

I am having an issue with a company
These plug-ins are already available in MT4 platform for rouge broker like ICMarkets to manipulate their clients trading accounts.

What I really don't get is how the whole world trusts and uses MT4 when it allows brokers to manipulate trades this way. I really wish good brokers start moving to cTrader instead. I know that brokers can still cancel your trades for any reason, but at least it does not allow them to manipulate them. And canceling trades and profits will be a very bad thing for any broker, but manipulating trades are difficult to prove and most of the time they can pass by undetected by the traders.

What I really don't get is how the whole world trusts and uses MT4 when it allows brokers to manipulate trades this way. I really wish good brokers start moving to cTrader instead. I know that brokers can still cancel your trades for any reason, but at least it does not allow them to manipulate them. And canceling trades and profits will be a very bad thing for any broker, but manipulating trades are difficult to prove and most of the time they can pass by undetected by the traders.

Yes, Traders will have to refuse using MT4 trading platform , switch to and learn how to use cTrader or other trading platforms. That's the only way to force MT4 developer to remove their plug-ins for manipulating brokers like ICMarkets to use at their whims and fancies. Also, regulatory authorities should ban MT4 trading platforms until these plug-ins have been removed from the system.
ICMarkets has turned into a really bad broker.

Yes, Traders will have to refuse using MT4 trading platform , switch to and learn how to use cTrader or other trading platforms. That's the only way to force MT4 developer to remove their plug-ins for manipulating brokers like ICMarkets to use at their whims and fancies. Also, regulatory authorities should ban MT4 trading platforms until these plug-ins have been removed from the system.
ICMarkets has turned into a really bad broker.
To understand How they manipulating client account ?? read this 4xSentinel - MetaTrader Virtual Dealer Plug-in detection tool

To understand How they manipulating client account ?? read this 4xSentinel - MetaTrader Virtual Dealer Plug-in detection tool

There was a lively subject on MT4 virtual plugins abuses here at the FPA a couple years back, but I cannot (too lazy really:p) find that thread.
Search the internet for "Mt4 Virtual Dealer Plug-In" which is no longer available via Google....and I wonder why!
I found one at Mt4 Virtual Dealer Plug-In: The Perfect Forex Scam? - AuthenticFX which posted:

"One of the major questions for your forex broker – if they use Metatrader, and most do – may be whether they have installed the Metaquotes virtual dealer plug-in.

This powerful piece of forex broker manipulation software allows them to do virtually anything to your trades before, during and after they have been set in motion.

Some of the nasty things this plug-in is capable of doing are:

Widening spreads in order to trigger stops
Ignoring, modifying or deleting outstanding (pending) orders
Configuration for the automated widening of spreads, limits and stock levels prior to news announcements
On-the-fly reduction of leverage to force liquidation of large positions the broker’s customer may have open

.......for more info, read their article"

The sentence in "red" is most probably how the unethical broker ICMarkets manipulated and wipe out my trading account.
====================

Found that long ago thread "Virtual Dealer Plugin" which I have added a new post to keep it alive :cool:

Last edited:
There is a new complaint against this broker who is now limiting clients withdrawals.

If you have significant funds with this rouge broker, I would advice extreme caution, withdraw as much as your funds as possible, and look for another broker immediately.

Someone going by the name of @Irishmist has posted, and directed to me, at brokers review section at Myfxbook for that greasy, unethical, and manipulating broker ICMarkets.

"@RahmanSL you seem to be on a crusade against the one broker if you had such a bad experience why don't you just just use another broker. You have been posting for 2 years on the same subject on FPA and myfxbook...."

Looks like somebody doesn't like bad reviews on that greasy, unethical, and manipulating broker ICMarkets :p...and that sucker didn't get his facts right because I didn't hound that ICBucketshop for 2 years....but I will do so for as long as it take :cool:

Someone going by the name of @Irishmist has posted, and directed to me, at brokers review section at Myfxbook for that greasy, unethical, and manipulating broker ICMarkets.

"@RahmanSL you seem to be on a crusade against the one broker if you had such a bad experience why don't you just just use another broker. You have been posting for 2 years on the same subject on FPA and myfxbook...."

Looks like somebody doesn't like bad reviews on that greasy, unethical, and manipulating broker ICMarkets :p...and that sucker didn't get his facts right because I didn't hound that ICBucketshop for 2 years....but I will do so for as long as it take :cool:

It seem like that person is their paying staff, special hire to write positif reviews , and denies negative reviews

...hehehe...checking back on my email correspondences with ICBucketshop, and based on the style of writing, I believe that @Irishmist is the big Kahuna himself.
That's right, the one and only CEO of ICBucketshop posing as an ordinary Trader and who have (when he went on some brokers conference in various countries) also been giving ICBucketshop ALL the recent 5 stars rating at our FPA "Brokers Reviews" section :p

Back