1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IC MARKETS

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Vanessa.P, Feb 11, 2019.

1. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

@scream007 and others, Please open your own independent scam alerts thread and submit evidence of the scam in that thread.

2. scream007

scream007 Private, 1st Class

I dont have evidence anymore , I removed all screenshots of the manipulation of the platform , I talk from my personal experience and it s an advice for people who dont know the truth about this broker , I shared my number account and my experience a long time ago in the review page , I repeat , I dont recommend dealing with this broker , dont get fooled by the advertising and low spread . Good luck

3. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

Too bad you did not share a scam alert as well. Especially with the New Trader's Court system, it is vital that people share their own independent experiences with some kind of [preferably direct] evidence. The more independent threads, the stronger and faster a Trader's court case can be initiated.

4. carsonj

carsonj Recruit

hello, i also need help. i have lost $50,000 to IC markets, they are all scam brokers. please who can help me?

5. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

Again, @carsonj and others, Please open your own independent scam alerts thread and submit evidence of the scam in that thread.

Those are the rules.

6. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

5 to 10k is still a lot for many people, I suggest you to read reviews about the company before you invest money with them. You will get the reviews here about most of the FX companies.

4evermaat likes this.
  7. streamyx88

streamyx88 Private

thanks, i have read some of the reviews in the link you provided, i guess it's always safer to try those with 4 to 5 stars
    but even for those 4 to 5 stars, we have to be prepared they may have problems too, just that the problems may be less severe than those with 2 to 3 stars.

FxMaster likes this.
  8. streamyx88

streamyx88 Private

agree, to make a scam/fraud claim stronger, one should try to upload whatever evidence one may have and provide as much details as possible. otherwise, it is hard for others to support or assist you

9. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Well, even if they have 5/5, I`ll suggest going with a small amount with the broker always help :)

10. streamyx88

streamyx88 Private

thanks for your advise, i will also try to make regular withdrawals from brokers in future, just to be sure that their service has not deteriorated overtime