ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 :)

If I don't get points for smashing the crickets with the bat, why are there crickets involved?

I have the same opinion for Football :p

You would, of course, be talking about the sport with the white ball with black panels on it? People try to kick it into a net on the other side of the field? The most net scores wins? That game? Because THAT is FOOTBALL. The U.S. just robbed the name for their Pigskin sport :)
(Colts fan here btw!)

Cricket is 2nd Most Popular Sport in the World with 2-3 billion fans (Across India, UK, Pakistan, Asia, Australia, etc.
Cricket is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams of 11 players on a field at the center of which is a rectangular 22-yard long pitch. Each team takes it in turn to bat, attempting to score runs, while the other team fields. Each turn is known as an innings.
Cricket Has Three Different Formats i.e . Test, ODIs and T20. after Introduction of T20 Format Popularity of Cricket Has Been Increased Greatly. Cricket is hugely popular in India, Pakistan, Australia, England, South Africa, Srilanka, New Zealand, West Indies, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe.

If we spray malathion from airplanes, we could solve that cricket problem much more efficiently. :D

OK, I'll stop stomping the bugs. :D

So, for those of us who understand baseball, but are beyond clueless about a sport named after insects, can you post some diagrams about exactly how this game is supposed to work?

OK, I'll stop stomping the bugs. :D

So, for those of us who understand baseball, but are beyond clueless about a sport named after insects, can you post some diagrams about exactly how this game is supposed to work?

Here it is........

13z8p54.jpg

[video=youtube;N3Aea0BR26k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Aea0BR26k[/video]

Back