if i loss they will gain?

The acc manager might not earn any coins from your trades but his company (broker) can earn a lot and they award him the bonus.

Forex is definitely a zero sum game. There's always someone on the other side of the trade, and since it's traded in pairs, any increase in the value of one currency can be seen as a decrease in the value of another.

Stocks are a little different. A stock can rise due to a company doing well and gaining value. Yes, when you buy, someone else sold those shares, but that person may have already made a tidy profit. Some person losing money or some currency losing value doesn't have to be a part of every stock transaction.

I am not worried about who is gaining if I am losing because it is not important to me. The important thing is to win and make profits. Some forex broker might play some tricks so watch out for them.

If the managed account is under an IB link then for sure the account manager is at profit either you profit or not because of the fact that they get their commission from spread. If you are trading with market makers then there are all possibilities that again you would be fooled of your trades. Make a wise decision before handing over your money to someone else.

True - having someone trading your account and getting paid a commission per trade in addition to getting a cut of any profits will tempt the manager to place unnecessary trades to generate more commissions. Not all will give into this temptation, but why take the risk?

True - having someone trading your account and getting paid a commission per trade in addition to getting a cut of any profits will tempt the manager to place unnecessary trades to generate more commissions. Not all will give into this temptation, but why take the risk?

I agree with you, first every person is greedy and if a person is trading on other's account he will not think twice in taking bigger risks. I have seen some good traders that have blown others account due to this reason.

This is common in the forex trading business that if one losses the money there has to be someone else on the other end to make money.

This is common in the forex trading business that if one losses the money there has to be someone else on the other end to make money.

You are right, its a hand to hand kind of dealing but it is processed online. So if you are winning there must be some one losing on the other side and vice-versa.

Back