IFCMarkets.com

Addam

Recruit
Thank you, I’m testing it step by step, and it seems to be pretty good right now. At first, I thought that it would be easy, but it wasn’t, so I almost stopped trying. However, now I’m sure that it’s not hard actually. Their support helped me to create the first instrument, so now I can see that it’s pretty simple.

alaska27

Recruit
Actually, the beginning is the most complicated part. You just shouldn’t give up after the first try.

Addam

Recruit
I can see that there are many people here that practice trading with synthetic instruments. Why are you not talking about it?

scott11

Recruit
Actually, those who trades using synthetics don’t like to talk about that. Hmm, at least mostof them.

Addam

Recruit
Would you mind keep the conversation going? Why others do? Tell me something I do not know? What is the unwritten rule?

scott11

Recruit
There are no rules, everything is based on greed. Conversation about synthetics usually leads to a discussion of the broker, which has such instrument, or branch dies. No one wants to talk about their tools because for a trader it's like revealing trading strategies.

alaska27

Recruit
I've also noticed that as soon as it comes to discuss trading methods, people stop talking and nobody gives their secrets.

Addam

Recruit
It turns out that greed is the main reason. Still, I do understand why people won’t share their secrets - these developments have taken away a lot of time and possibly money. Nobody just won’t share their work for free.

scott11

Recruit
Well, ok, so you've created your first instrument, you are ready to share it? I’m sure that it’s not acceptable for you as well)))

Addam

Recruit
But why? Everything is OK, we can talk. I just think that if you show your trading strategy or some tool, there might be a man who will help to improve it. I have already said what I use to trade and as recommended, I created a GBP / USD + JPY.