• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem In my opinion Citrades.com is the sleaziest !

I am having an issue with a company
I am in the exact same situation. I send emails every day, no answer. When I call they
also refer me to their terms and conditions. Has there been any breakthrough with you yet. I am still
trying all avenues and in no way giving up.

What about inviting them to this thread? Send emails to any their address you can find

In my case i requested them to stop trading and withdrawl. I had money above and beyond bonus but they kept on trading till all of the principal was lost.
I was wondering if your matter with cititraders was resolved? Your posts or disputes with them seemed very informative about them. You were/are (I have no idea) a corporal on this Site, yet I can not find one post about your dispute with them since January of 2015, plus I only saw 1 of the 3 videows you said you were going to put on Yuetube about them and your situation. Just wondering. If you did get it settled good job. :)

Citrades would likely have required any client to report the issue as resolved. It is much more likely the client got discouraged and gave up.

Back