• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Intafxs / Giant rock Group / Intan technology

Asking questions about a company
Just got feedback from the hong kong police. They wrote „

According to your report, you experienced an online investment fraud when you were in Germany. In this case, you transferred total 7, 000 Euro to a Hong Kong bank account as investment and you cannot get your money back.

Base on the brief fact of your report, your case should be a crime in Germany and we advise you to report this case to your local police force for case investigation. About the money that received in Hong Kong bank account, we will notify the related bank. If the police in Germany needs our assistance for the matter in Hong Kong, we would do appropriate action as they would request.

If you had reported your case to German Police, you can provide us the case number for our further filing.

I am also caught in the same predicament but I will refrain posting any pictures & contact numbers here till I have exhausted all avenues of trying to get my money, or at least my capital investment back from them. I suspect there is a `spy' from Intan Technology in this group monitoring the chat.

Hi, everyone. I've been cheated too. But I used a tactic to get back all the money I lost. If you guys want your losses back, you can leave a message. I will help you guys. Protect our rights.
Hello Sophie, I've come to answer your email to find out what tactics you used to recover your loss. Thank you for keeping me informed.

Hello, has anyone got some money back? what stage are you at, maybe a class action lawsuit needs to be done

Back