• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Intafxs / Giant rock Group / Intan technology

Asking questions about a company
Do you have more informations about them? Wanna report them to the Police but I don’t know where are they from, name ...

Don't have any more info about them then what I posted. Awaiting news from HK police..

She is still active on the number I gave to them. Hope that can helps

Doesn't matter if it works or not but while more people reporting it, the authorities will work on it. I am sure HK and SG police task forces are inundated with these types of reports. They are very good at doing reply and will forward this case to their special team. It's tiresome to see so many people falling into it. I am sure they will track them down or at least make it more difficult for these people.

Vero. Il team di supporto ha bloccato la ricezione di e-mail. L'unico modo per ritirarsi è passare attraverso il loro fornitore di segnale. Sai che ho cercato di estrarre alcune informazioni. Quello che ho trovato è che il loro dominio è in realtà appena iniziato il 13 maggio 2020 mentre il loro whatapps è stato creato il 14 maggio. E se si fa clic sul sito Web, si collegherà a un sito Web del gruppo GRG che dichiarano di avere un indirizzo situato nel Regno Unito. Quell'indirizzo sembra l'indirizzo di un residente e ho avuto tutte le licenze da quell'area non sono riuscito a trovare questo GRG. Penso che inseriscano indirizzi casuali per indurre le persone a credere che siano effettivamente autorizzati.
Sono truffe. Non dovete mettere denaro. Qualsiasi somma tu possa versare : 50 dollari come 5000 dollari viene subito perduta. Ti aprono un account finto dove tu pensi di avere delle somme ma non hai nulla. Leggi e rileggi il messaggio finché lo avrai ben capito.

Has anyone heard of this broker company ?

So they charges 10% of your profit excluding initial deposit . Meaning you have to pay them your money before you can settle the commission and withdraw the profit earned .

it has been a month since I joined them and I’m 50/50 on trusting their signal since I started with $1000 and 1 month later I have 16k inside . I made a lot of detective work behind the scene what I found is that their domain is very young. Too bad that I trusted my friend to join .

I asked a lot of broker outside and they told me my chart is very strange which they suspecting is pricing error . I don’t understand what is that .
Hi corn ;;I from Penang it happen to me same also for extra I pay 10 %commissions and 10 %tax and 5% extra but I never pay the 5% bank transfer to my account still sent me msg 2 hour can reach money in you account..

Also for addition , there are 2 types of withdrawal . An automatic one which they straight away deducted your money from platform and transfer immediately to you whenever you requested . On the other hand , the manual . Just like this provider , they transfer to you from a personal bank account which sounds not legit at all . They operated mostly using HSBC HONG KONG or Bank of China . If you already deposited money I hope you can try to make a police report and bring over this attention to the bank to see if can do a recovery transaction or not. I’m too still waiting for the police investigation . I’m making this report in Singapore so I assume they are efficient and the cyber security teams will do the job . Anything I will updates here again. I believes not many people joined this INTAFXS so we must keep in touch on communication regardless where we are from I really wish they can be taken down and to get back our hard earned money .
Yes same also happens to HSBC bank is happen to me

Ouais, j’ai vu que tu avais fait du bon creusement. Merci ça !
Ce n’est pas rassurant, ce comportement au sujet de leur adresse IP. J’ai commencé à me promener moi-même quand je suis allé sur leur site, et j’ai remarqué qu’il y avait des liens vers leur soutien (ils mentionnent également une adresse QQ, mais whith pas d’accès à elle).
Cependant, ils ont réussi à s’inscrire sur MetaTrader. S’il s’agit vraiment d’une arnaque, cela en dit long sur la sécurité des enregistrements de leur partenaire. Quoi qu’il en soit, s’il vous plaît dites-moi si vous trouvez autre choisi, et je vais vous tenir informer
ghctrades.com
in-tan.com
intan-tech.com

Je vous laisse lire ces trois sites, vous verrez que les 2 premiers sont identiques, ce qui signifie qu’ils ont copié à partir d’un autre courtier. Ensuite, le troisième qui semble vraiment être leur site, mais n’a pas de numéro de licence valide. Qu’est-ce qui ne va pas.

Back