Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I've been following this forum since this all kicked off in July, as I was waiting for a space to open up with Investing4You and keen to get in. Obviously I'm quite relieved I didn't because of all this, but there are things I do not understand regarding this whole debate. How is anyone that isn't a client of Declan and Investing4You, able to weigh in and have any say on this situation, other than using speculation, hearsay, word of mouth and rumours? Most of these posts against Investing4You scream jealousy to me, I'm assuming because they couldn't initially get in? And the people who appear to be defending Investing4You (likely clients) actually have some evidence showing positive progress, like the PayPal refund.

From what I understand, the clients are in contact with the company's solicitor, receiving updates the investigation progresses. Most the information will be confidential until the investigation is closed, with the only thing close to the truth been what the solicitor updates emails say. Absolutely anything else said on this forum, is speculation!

The PayPal refund is legitimate, as I have heard several people (not on this forum) whom I know had invested via PayPal and have received a refund directly from the Investing4You PayPal account, not as a refund from PayPal itself. This money can't be claimed back by PayPal in the future as the refund didn't come from PayPal, it came THROUGH PayPal, like any other business transaction/refund. Don't add worry to those who have managed to get their money back, telling them it may be taken away again? As that just isn't true. I am happy for those who have their investment back and this seems to be a good sign of progress.

None of you can state this is a scam until the investigation has concluded, nor can the defenders confidentially state the investing was legitimate! Let the police do their job and the truth will be known. Until then, this forum is just a joke.
I’m honestly so glad others are speaking up now, I came on here to just see if anyone else has had their PayPal and I’ve had nothing but abuse, these bullies never seem to have anything other than hot air. I’ve given everything they’ve asked for and instead of accepting I’m telling the truth I’ve been accused of being a friend of the business owner, or being told my evidence is something different from what it actually is.

I appreciate you putting your neck on the line here, and I’m sure everyone who checks the forum daily will also too. Thankyou

No bad information on my side. I’ve shared the email I received and believe others who paid Investing4You through PayPal received.

I’ve shared my PayPal statement and have received my deposits back.

I’m starting to think some people deposited their money either through a friend, or family member instead of having their own account with Investing4You.

If that’s the case you probably won’t be contacted the same and I don’t have a clue where you stand with your money unfortunately.

But my account was created properly, and with a DocuSign contract with Investing4You

I don’t think PayPal will take the money back but people can save it if they need to, but it was tied up with them for long enough and they wouldn’t release it, to then take it back again.
Show me legitimate paypal statement then

I've been following this forum since this all kicked off in July, as I was waiting for a space to open up with Investing4You and keen to get in. Obviously I'm quite relieved I didn't because of all this, but there are things I do not understand regarding this whole debate. How is anyone that isn't a client of Declan and Investing4You, able to weigh in and have any say on this situation, other than using speculation, hearsay, word of mouth and rumours? Most of these posts against Investing4You scream jealousy to me, I'm assuming because they couldn't initially get in? And the people who appear to be defending Investing4You (likely clients) actually have some evidence showing positive progress, like the PayPal refund.

From what I understand, the clients are in contact with the company's solicitor, receiving updates the investigation progresses. Most the information will be confidential until the investigation is closed, with the only thing close to the truth been what the solicitor updates emails say. Absolutely anything else said on this forum, is speculation!

The PayPal refund is legitimate, as I have heard several people (not on this forum) whom I know had invested via PayPal and have received a refund directly from the Investing4You PayPal account, not as a refund from PayPal itself. This money can't be claimed back by PayPal in the future as the refund didn't come from PayPal, it came THROUGH PayPal, like any other business transaction/refund. Don't add worry to those who have managed to get their money back, telling them it may be taken away again? As that just isn't true. I am happy for those who have their investment back and this seems to be a good sign of progress.

None of you can state this is a scam until the investigation has concluded, nor can the defenders confidentially state the investing was legitimate! Let the police do their job and the truth will be known. Until then, this forum is just a joke.
Put the crackpipe down
and answer this ?
if the forums a joke why are you on it

Put the crackpipe down
and answer this ?
if the forums a joke why are you on it
I wasn't until I saw people calling out the PayPal refund as fake, when I've seen myself that it isn't through friends I know that were invested. It seems any evidence given that goes against what people believe, is automatically fake? I wanted to call you all out and let the people know who have had a refund from PayPal that it won't/can't be taken away and that you are all just fear-mongering because the refund goes against your belief that this is a scam.
If it wasn’t for this forum, this scam would still be running.
Suspected scam, no legitimate evidence proving this is a scam yet. Stop the accusations and let the police make that decision.

You all hide behind fake or misleading usernames because you don't want to look like an absolute tool if this whole thing turns out to be legitimate. What's more, it's only the people dead set on this been a scam that seem to be the abusive commenters on here, ironic.

I’m honestly so glad others are speaking up now, I came on here to just see if anyone else has had their PayPal and I’ve had nothing but abuse, these bullies never seem to have anything other than hot air. I’ve given everything they’ve asked for and instead of accepting I’m telling the truth I’ve been accused of being a friend of the business owner, or being told my evidence is something different from what it actually is.

I appreciate you putting your neck on the line here, and I’m sure everyone who checks the forum daily will also too. Thankyou
I haven't seen a
I wasn't until I saw people calling out the PayPal refund as fake, when I've seen myself that it isn't through friends I know that were invested. It seems any evidence given that goes against what people believe, is automatically fake? I wanted to call you all out and let the people know who have had a refund from PayPal that it won't/can't be taken away and that you are all just fear-mongering because the refund goes against your belief that this is a scam.

Suspected scam, no legitimate evidence proving this is a scam yet. Stop the accusations and let the police make that decision.

You all hide behind fake or misleading usernames because you don't want to look like an absolute tool if this whole thing turns out to be legitimate. What's more, it's only the people dead set on this been a scam that seem to be the abusive commenters on here, ironic.
I'm happy for people getting there money back through PayPal I've had friends lose money and I also know of somebody that's put very little in and taken many thousands of pounds out so let's not kid ourselves it's a scam and I take no pleasure in that knowing quite a few that have lost money, hopefully the people responsible will be brought to account, but I get the feeling it's going to drag on

I haven't seen a

I'm happy for people getting there money back through PayPal I've had friends lose money and I also know of somebody that's put very little in and taken many thousands of pounds out so let's not kid ourselves it's a scam and I take no pleasure in that knowing quite a few that have lost money, hopefully the people responsible will be brought to account, but I get the feeling it's going to drag on
How can you say they’ve lost money, until the solicitors have stated the money is gone?

It’s an ongoing investigation.
Financial investigations aren’t quick.

People are far too inpatient and just want to see Declan and Investing4You fail because he “might” just be the real deal.

As it’s been said by a few others now, the evidence has been proven for refunds on PayPal deposits. Where is your evidence that money is gone, other than speculation on this forum?

How can you say they’ve lost money, until the solicitors have stated the money is gone?

It’s an ongoing investigation.
Financial investigations aren’t quick.

People are far too inpatient and just want to see Declan and Investing4You fail because he “might” just be the real deal.

As it’s been said by a few others now, the evidence has been proven for refunds on PayPal deposits. Where is your evidence that money is gone, other than speculation on this forum?
What proof of PayPal refunds your screenshot of a supposed transaction on the dodgy app does not count
and as for Declan been the real deal give your head a wobble is done nothing but lie but you keep believing he’s the financial saviour of Scunthorpe in fact why did you accept the fantasy refund? It would be worth about 2million now if you left it in there

What proof of PayPal refunds your screenshot of a supposed transaction on the dodgy app does not count
and as for Declan been the real deal give your head a wobble is done nothing but lie but you keep believing he’s the financial saviour of Scunthorpe in fact why did you accept the fantasy refund? It would be worth about 2million now if you left it in there
I’ll repeat myself again as it’s not really going in is it?

The screenshot is PAYPAL and not Investing4You’s dodgy app as you call it.

The reason it’s not their app is because you guys informed everyone on here that the website, social media and all associated platforms were blocked by the FCA.

(So it can’t be from their app)

It doesn’t take much intelligence to realise the date on the statement matches the date I asked my genuine question on the forum ‍♂️

It’s getting quite apparent to everyone visiting this forum that you don’t understand how any of this works.

I accepted a refund because there’s a financial investigation going on, so again.. my investment couldn’t be worth £2m because everything is at a standstill.

You seem very bitter, but wasn’t even invested. What’s your agenda here?

The reason it’s not their app is because you guys informed everyone on here that the website, social media and all associated platforms were blocked by the FCA.

It doesn’t take much intelligence to realise the date on the statement matches the date I asked my genuine question on the forum ‍♂️

It’s getting quite apparent to everyone visiting this forum that you don’t understand how any of this works.

I accepted a refund because there’s a financial investigation going on, so again.. my investment couldn’t be worth £2m because everything is at a standstill.

The screenshot is NOT a PayPal and the fca shut down the website not the app
so once again I ask you to show a proper PayPal transaction
my agenda is to stop the fan boys giving false hope to people who have been duped
what’s your agenda ?
and like I said if you a true believer in Declan and co why take a refund ?

As I've posted earlier I'm pleased you got a refund if you are genuine,be careful what you post as you could just be letting your cape drop and just showing yourself as a fanboy,look I am GENUINELY gutted for people that have been duped I know people that have been duped it is a scam no doubt or argument, it is going to take along time to sort I would emagine if ever it is fully,bit of advice posting quotes that Declan could just be the real deal makes you look either stupid or a fanboy he is not the real deal,we've been here before the gains claimed were not just good but impossible, he was claiming to make more than the worlds top traders,not just a bit more but multiple times more IMPOSSIBLE,greed got in the way of plain old common sense and logic for the majority of people scammed it's how these things work,these things don't run forever it's only a matter of time before the s### hits the fan and people get their fingers burnt

Back