Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
The February date came from the guy who posted this back in September. Clearly a reliable source
I thought the date came from this email from the solicitor?

Attachments

• received_1093244811415382.jpeg
    received_1093244811415382.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 99
Why would anyone claim a refund if the ‘money is there but frozen untill 8th Feb 2022’

Makes absolutely 0 sence.

Because the investment total can be returned here and now, meaning people and families aren’t without before Christmas.

Are you seriously asking “why would people make a claim to get their own hard earned money back”?

Because the investment total can be returned here and now, meaning people and families aren’t without before Christmas.

Are you seriously asking “why would people make a claim to get their own hard earned money back”?
Nope, I totally agree myself.
But read paypals terms and conditions.
They do not cover for stocks or shares, i am just explaining as they can easily claw it back.

Nope, I totally agree myself.
But read paypals terms and conditions.
They do not cover for stocks or shares, i am just explaining as they can easily claw it back.
Surely that’s a good thing? It shows the money isn’t covered by PayPal and is (as my statement shows) coming from the balance of Investing 4 you?

I think it shows that there has been some false information been shared
No bad information on my side. I’ve shared the email I received and believe others who paid Investing4You through PayPal received.

I’ve shared my PayPal statement and have received my deposits back.

I’m starting to think some people deposited their money either through a friend, or family member instead of having their own account with Investing4You.

If that’s the case you probably won’t be contacted the same and I don’t have a clue where you stand with your money unfortunately.

But my account was created properly, and with a DocuSign contract with Investing4You

I don’t think PayPal will take the money back but people can save it if they need to, but it was tied up with them for long enough and they wouldn’t release it, to then take it back again.

No bad information on my side. I’ve shared the email I received and believe others who paid Investing4You through PayPal received.

I’m starting to think some people deposited their money either through a friend, or family member instead of having their own account with Investing4You.

If that’s the case you probably won’t be contacted the same and I don’t have a clue where you stand with your money unfortunately.

But my account was created properly, and with a DocuSign contract with Investing4You

I don’t think PayPal will take the money back but people can save it if they need to, but it was tied up with them for long enough and they wouldn’t release it, to then take it back again.
Good for you and any others getting refunded the initial investments, genuinely pleased for you.

3AF9F810-581D-44B0-9781-F8E36856DE77.png

Back