Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Well sorry but I for one do not believe it

Obviously you ain’t gonna post bank statements to prove your reimbursement

Declan is a coward and thief. I’m close to Barnes who was one of the initial gainers and he says your all taking crap. Declan was scammed, that’s his angle, and it snowballed

Don’t spread false hope on here, people are posse off enough and without these kinda cowardly acts
Not sure who Barnes is but as far as I’m aware he’s not part of Investing4You or Declan.

So if you’ve invested with him, or anyone else then I can’t see this helping you directly.

I invested directly with Declan, and deposited through PayPal.

If you look a few comments above I’ve actually provided my PayPal statement.

It’s not only me that’s been refunded. I don’t get why everyone just wants to read the doom and gloom I thought people would be happy and relieved, because I know I am.

Not sure who Barnes is but as far as I’m aware he’s not part of Investing4You or Declan.

So if you’ve invested with him, or anyone else then I can’t see this helping you directly.

I invested directly with Declan, and deposited through PayPal.

If you look a few comments above I’ve actually provided my PayPal statement.

It’s not only me that’s been refunded. I don’t get why everyone just wants to read the doom and gloom I thought people would be happy and relieved, because I know I am.
Im very happy you have your money back and im very happy to hear others are also.
But paypal can quite easily get that back because if you read closely paypal covers you for goods and services not stocks or shares.
Think this may get even stickier..
If dec has the money there and is being unfrozen next year as mentioned then why are we told to claim refunds?
Nothing adds up here.

Im very happy you have your money back and im very happy to hear others are also.
But paypal can quite easily get that back because if you read closely paypal covers you for goods and services not stocks or shares.
Think this may get even stickier..
If dec has the money there and is being unfrozen next year as mentioned then why are we told to claim refunds?
Nothing adds up here.
Because Dec hasn't got the money, I think it's just his friends muddying the waters that's all,it's obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that money is gone it was a scam end of but like you say if PayPal is paying out in good faith good luck to the recipients but if anyone has received any money from PayPal I'd keep safe for a good while because I wouldn't be surprised if they came calling back for it in the not to distant future

Well sorry but I for one do not believe it

Obviously you ain’t gonna post bank statements to prove your reimbursement

Declan is a coward and thief. I’m close to Barnes who was one of the initial gainers and he says your all taking crap. Declan was scammed, that’s his angle, and it snowballed

Don’t spread false hope on here, people are posse off enough and without these kinda cowardly acts
Of course Barnes is Gona tell u all that

Back