Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
A family member of mine tried this, I believe it could end up worst if paypal then choose to take it back.
Alot of gossip circulating that the money is coming back and the police have dropped it.
I do not believe this but coming straight from the source apparently.
If PayPal take it back? It’s come through as a refund from Investing4You so I’m not sure PayPal would take it back after that. Did your family member get theirs back too?

Did it just automatically come back in or did you request it ?
received the email from Sahar, the solicitor and followed the steps. I think all customers who paid via PayPal received the email. Then Investing4You LTD reviewed my request, and refunded the funds to me. I’d not long been in, so I’m quite happy to have pretty much all my balance back. Has anyone else done the same or am I just the lucky one?

Attachments

• received_318892223017767.jpeg
    received_318892223017767.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 127
If PayPal take it back? It’s come through as a refund from Investing4You so I’m not sure PayPal would take it back after that. Did your family member get theirs back too?
received the email from Sahar, the solicitor and followed the steps. I think all customers who paid via PayPal received the email. Then Investing4You LTD reviewed my request, and refunded the funds to me. I’d not long been in, so I’m quite happy to have pretty much all my balance back. Has anyone else done the same or am I just the lucky one?
How did you request the refund ?

Paypal wont take it back in months down the line its an authorised refund via their platform. If you deposited to I4U via paypal you are covered by the paypal buyer protection… under the fact you haven’t received the service you intended or thought …. Speak to paypal and they will sort it all out.

I have not received an email.. how have you managed this

I have not received an email.. how have you managed this
received the email from Sahar, the solicitor and followed the steps. I think all customers who paid via PayPal received the email. Then Investing4You LTD reviewed my request, and refunded the funds to me. I’d not long been in, so I’m quite happy to have pretty much all my balance back. Has anyone else done the same or am I just the lucky

I presume from the email they’ve made contact with everyone who made deposits through PayPal?
This appears strange, The solicitors should not have access to any of the bank accounts or details of any investors involved in this until the police have finished their investigation, the police will most likely have ask the banks to cease all correspondence with anyone other than them until the investigation is complete, also as far as i'm aware the police have not pressed charges or concluded that a crime has been committed as yet, if PP are making refunds it can only be on the basis that I4Y were never properly registered as its common knowledge on the FCA website. i can't see how the solicitors can authorise anything while an active police investigation is ongoing.

This appears strange, The solicitors should not have access to any of the bank accounts or details of any investors involved in this until the police have finished their investigation, the police will most likely have ask the banks to cease all correspondence with anyone other than them until the investigation is complete, also as far as i'm aware the police have not pressed charges or concluded that a crime has been committed as yet, if PP are making refunds it can only be on the basis that I4Y were never properly registered as its common knowledge on the FCA website. i can't see how the solicitors can authorise anything while an active police investigation is ongoing.
Sorry, maybe my post come across wrong. The bank didn’t email me, the solicitor did. They must have a list of clients who made deposits using PayPal. I have friends who were using Investing4You before me and they made their deposit through BACS and didn’t receive the email from Sahar. There’s no conspiracy on my side, I just wanted to see if anyone else has had the same outcome as me.

Sorry, maybe my post come across wrong. The bank didn’t email me, the solicitor did. They must have a list of clients who made deposits using PayPal. I have friends who were using Investing4You before me and they made their deposit through BACS and didn’t receive the email from Sahar. There’s no conspiracy on my side, I just wanted to see if anyone else has had the same outcome as me.
Hi, I had the same email from the Solictors and tried to claim a refund through a PayPal dispute and it was declined immediately. Did you have any difficulty? I then tried phoning PayPal but they said there was nothing they could/would do. Thanks for any advise you can provide

A family member of mine tried this, I believe it could end up worst if paypal then choose to take it back.
Alot of gossip circulating that the money is coming back and the police have dropped it.
I do not believe this but coming straight from the source apparently.

I believe PayPal handle their disputes differently, it's PayPal refunding these clients, not I4U. Solicitors are forwarded them to dispute the payment.

Back