Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
“leave the ****er alone it’s pathetic” … do you realise how bad that sentence is? We’re not talking about Pokemon cards you bread headed buffoon. They will never be left alone unless they’ve tried to do right, hiding behind criminal defence isn’t a good start.
They don’t deserve to be left alone, they deserve to feel the pain the same as the rest of the people that have been scammed.

It’s totally unjust that they get away with this

There is far too much support still, I feel so bad for everyone involved - including those who are still sticking by them out of desperation they will see their money. The only facts I’ve gathered after reading through all this - A boy has pretended to be a trader, took money off people and now can’t access it. There is no proof of any trades ‍♂️. A simple “we know exactly where the money is” doesn’t mean anything, I can say I know where it is, and I won’t lie about it “The money is on this world.” The only people surrounding them after all this is over will be those who either made money, getting paid for friendship or those who feel they have to out of some blood loyalty. The ones who are currently clinging on out of desperation for their savings should be preparing themselves for bad news . Please reach out to mental support groups that are being offered and remember who your real friends are.

There is far too much support still, I feel so bad for everyone involved - including those who are still sticking by them out of desperation they will see their money. The only facts I’ve gathered after reading through all this - A boy has pretended to be a trader, took money off people and now can’t access it. There is no proof of any trades ‍♂️. A simple “we know exactly where the money is” doesn’t mean anything, I can say I know where it is, and I won’t lie about it “The money is on this world.” The only people surrounding them after all this is over will be those who either made money, getting paid for friendship or those who feel they have to out of some blood loyalty. The ones who are currently clinging on out of desperation for their savings should be preparing themselves for bad news . Please reach out to mental support groups that are being offered and remember who your real friends are.
This is very true. I want to believe its real because i am an investor and have lost tens of thousands if this goes wrong. I still have close friends telling me its real and to watch this space but i have no idea what to believe. The more i hear its real the more I believe it but the more i hear the facts i dont. Such a hard time.

This is very true. I want to believe its real because i am an investor and have lost tens of thousands if this goes wrong. I still have close friends telling me its real and to watch this space but i have no idea what to believe. The more i hear its real the more I believe it but the more i hear the facts i dont. Such a hard time.
I do feel for you. My very good friend is also invested by quite the amount. To the point their loyalty is on the desperation scale. It’s really upsetting. Off topic but It’s all well and good calling people out from nameless profiles but when “rumour” is Investing4you are being protected by Scunthorpe’s biggest bad lads how else would people speak honestly? Or could they have invested? That would have an interesting outcome.

It's not real , returns are impossible , that's all you need to know to make a judgement

I do feel for you. My very good friend is also invested by quite the amount. To the point their loyalty is on the desperation scale. It’s really upsetting. Off topic but It’s all well and good calling people out from nameless profiles but when “rumour” is Investing4you are being protected by Scunthorpe’s biggest bad lads how else would people speak honestly? Or could they have invested? That would have an interesting outcome

That should inspire some confidence in the faithful

This is my first and probably last post here, I was told about Decs miracle money scheme (ponzi) a good while ago when he was still looking for investors (marks) I knew all the hallmarks of a classic, by the book ponzi, so didn’t invest. I also know of his family, they’re as detestable as he is. As for Scunthorpes bad lads watching Decs back for him, that’s nice for him if he thinks they’re doing anything other than keeping a close eye on their investment, and keeping him on a short leash. If Dec does read this, my advice would be, don’t trust anyone, because even the people who you think have your back (including some of your closest friends, and even some of your family) are just biding time. If I was Dec, I’d sleep with one eye open

Hi, just wondering if anybody else got their money back through PayPal yesterday?
A family member of mine tried this, I believe it could end up worst if paypal then choose to take it back.
Alot of gossip circulating that the money is coming back and the police have dropped it.
I do not believe this but coming straight from the source apparently.

Back