Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
That page says nothing more than what has been said in here. I think they possibly have used this page for some of their information. However, it doesn’t harm contacting them to see what help they can offer if any at this time. End of the day, as we are all aware I4U is fighting this one all the way so may take a while to be resolved
DO NOT CONTACT THIS RECOVERY COMPANY.

when I spoke to the FCA they warned of recovery room scams, the second stage of the scam to target vulnerable victims.

The FCA person said they are not aware of any recovery company actually recovering any money from a scam.

if I’m doubt, call the FCA consumer helpline 0800 111 6768 and they will provide guidance on what to do next.

Last edited:
That page says nothing more than what has been said in here. I think they possibly have used this page for some of their information. However, it doesn’t harm contacting them to see what help they can offer if any at this time. End of the day, as we are all aware I4U is fighting this one all the way so may take a while to be resolved
Don't pay them any fees , plenty of scammers claim they can get money back from scammers

Listen to the guys above as for only a small amount of time in here that’s good guidance for you MaryCares

This forum has turned into a ***** fest, it's clear the returns from I4U are unrealistic , so I say scam . But may be wrong. No facts here just probabilities don't favour the stated returns. The forum could be really usefull but it's 95% dross, regurgitation, and petty arguments. Try moderating what's posted and only add something if it's usefull. 90 pages guys come on

Seeing as Mike fair is so keen on busting this , why doesnt he set up a public telegram group with all the " facts" and contacts so people can get them without wading through 90 pages of garbage . This thread has had over 80k views , probably the most active thread ever in FPA , for a short amount of time. So lot of interest , probably from worried people. They deserve to be able to see the pertinent points without getting freaked by all the nonsense. Go on Mike Fair do da right thing. Tame this beast !

Seeing as Mike fair is so keen on busting this , why doesnt he set up a public telegram group with all the " facts" and contacts so people can get them without wading through 90 pages of garbage . This thread has had over 80k views , probably the most active thread ever in FPA , for a short amount of time. So lot of interest , probably from worried people. They deserve to be able to see the pertinent points without getting freaked by all the nonsense. Go on Mike Fair do da right thing. Tame this beast !
Thank you all for your sound advice. I point this info out ..so others can be warned.

That's not up to mike that's up to OP, and OP has updated the thread for people to contact the relevant authorities.

Maybe he could update the thread on the red flags of the company and the lies, I'm not sure. I thought those was glaringly obvious, but some people still say otherwise. At the end of the day it's up to the client's to assess the speculation and information and they're still ignoring most facts.

Speculation is 100% warranted people can't even specifically state where their money is. They've been given the vaguest response from I4U, have no evidence of trades, he has JMW appointed to help him who are a criminal defence firm in Manchester... If he never showed evidence of trades to me when I asked 6 months ago, what do you think he's going to show the police? The police have already got a potential charge for no FCA authorisation. If you ask anyone with a brain cell, you know it's rapidly going down hill from here.

The users who are dangerous ones like forex_lincs telling people to contact the double dipping sites, and potentially getting clients scammed again. They clearly have no idea on online scams and Ponzi schemes..

That's not up to mike that's up to OP, and OP has updated the thread for people to contact the relevant authorities.

Maybe he could update the thread on the red flags of the company and the lies, I'm not sure. I thought those was glaringly obvious, but some people still say otherwise. At the end of the day it's up to the client's to assess the speculation and information and they're still ignoring most facts.

Speculation is 100% warranted people can't even specifically state where their money is. They've been given the vaguest response from I4U, have no evidence of trades, he has JMW appointed to help him who are a criminal defence firm in Manchester... If he never showed evidence of trades to me when I asked 6 months ago, what do you think he's going to show the police? The police have already got a potential charge for no FCA authorisation. If you ask anyone with a brain cell, you know it's rapidly going down hill from here.

The users who are dangerous ones like forex_lincs telling people to contact the double dipping sites, and potentially getting clients scammed again. They clearly have no idea on online scams and Ponzi
No mention of the person who actually posted that page to start with though no, convenient that.

I think its much better having this based here on the FPA forum. Rather then based on another platform.

Less tech savvy people will not even know what a telegram.

At present if you Google Investing4you this thread is one of the first links you find and the very first post is full of all the information someone may need.

The FPA have no personal ties on either side and are an independent party as such the moderators here have no bias except towards the truth.

Having all information no matter how good or bad in the public domain is the best way forward.

I'm sure we have all noticed an influx of new accounts posting a few times or only liking posts recently I know I have. Again as stated before I'm sure if there is a problem with any of the posts or the moderators of the FPA deem posts inappropriate they will step-in and delete or edit posts or speak to Individuals - they did these before in this very thread itself.

It makes sense for uptheiron to contact the moderators like he has done previously to add any fact to the first post to keep things tidy.

It would also make sense that if any clients have personal views and they wish to share it they can post a review here.

Back