Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Word I heard in the pub last night is that Declan Nowell was not trading in Forex
He was kind of scamming bookies in a system known as Lay Betting ??
Don’t know how much mileage there is in this but after it was explained to me, the returns quoted are possible
Well this a new one !!!?
Cheer leader we know definitely said that Dec was dealing on foreign exchange markets.
No wonder it's confusing

Word I heard in the pub last night is that Declan Nowell was not trading in Forex
Don’t know how much mileage there is in this but after it was explained to me, the returns quoted are possible
Lay betting is not scamming, lay betting is when you bet for something not to happen. Now if he was what they call arbitage betting where you see a price to back something a lot different than it is to lay and make money by placing the two bets then this is possible. However, you can’t do this for long as bookies pick up on it and ban you. Personally know this from match betting a few years ago where you take advantage of bookies promotional offers.

Yeah, so if he was “lay betting” then he wasn’t actually doing anything illegal

I mean, taking peoples cash and lying to them is obviously illegal (I think) but, the money should be there and people should get it back as he is saying ‍♂️

The I4U website says a spread betting strategy which I assume someone as got mixed up or tried to explain by means of Lay Betting.

This website has a decent explanation but have a Google and maybe look at some YouTube videos.

Last edited:
I believe that due to the silence people are now just making lots of stories up about what has gone on. It usually is the case. I’m taking a lot of what I’ve heard with a pinch of salt as their has been so much said.

Yeah, so if he was “lay betting” then he wasn’t actually doing anything illegal

I mean, taking peoples cash and lying to them is obviously illegal (I think) but, the money should be there and people should get it back as he is saying ‍♂️

Spread betting is 100% legal no harm and nothing wrong in doing it with your own money.

The FCA authorisation is so you can do it for other people essentially.

This is why I'm trting to verify client transaction records as it would prove 100% this spread betting actually took place.

Spread betting is 100% legal no harm and nothing wrong in doing it with your own money.

The FCA authorisation is so you can do it for other people essentially.

This is why I'm trting to verify client transaction records as it would prove 100% this spread betting actually took place.
There is no client transaction records the only thing that used to be sent out before the web app was this:
E0349086-5D33-47C7-9ADD-D58A7844107B.jpeg

There is no client transaction records the only thing that used to be sent out before the web app was this:View attachment 68193

These are just fancy images which prove practically nothing. Mike's shown previously what clients should of had access to, if anyone has a pension its the same thing. They normally send quarterly updates on your money where it's been (where it was traded/invested) how much has been made/lost etc. It's a legal requirement.

I had asked Declan very very early on proof of trades as I was obviously curious and I got an excuse back then on why he couldn't provide them. There's no proof because there was no trades.

These are just fancy images which prove practically nothing. Mike's shown previously what clients should of had access to, if anyone has a pension its the same thing. They normally send quarterly updates on your money where it's been (where it was traded/invested) how much has been made/lost etc. It's a legal requirement.

I had asked Declan very very early on proof of trades as I was obviously curious and I got an excuse back then on why he couldn't provide them. There's no proof because there was no trades.
Yer I understand this and I know how easy it is to provide proof of trades, as I trade myself. I can log into my mt4 on my phone and pick any time frame and it will show an abundance of losing trades I have placed.

Back