Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Yes I may have my opinion and theories just like everyone else. My main focus "busting this" however is getting to facts and verifying information using as many different sources as possible.

I started trying to verify the FCA information which at the time was the most pressing piece of Information.

Now we all know the there is no FCA authorisation and from the very first clients of Investing4you Declan has been incorrectly representing his FCA authorisation/ exemption.

Next and currently the most important information to me "is did any trades take place?"

You may of noticed I've recently asked two people who claim to be clients (Ihatelies and MTS11) for any kind of confirmation, or to just answer a question of have they seen proof of the trades.

Once this has an answer which has been confirmed and verified then clients will know exactly what to expect in regards to their money which I believe would be the most important question any of them currently have.

If there is any clients who can verify individual trades their money was involved in please come forward either publicly or privately.

Yes I may have my opinion and theories just like everyone else. My main focus "busting this" however is getting to facts and verifying information using as many different sources as possible.

I started trying to verify the FCA information which at the time was the most pressing piece of Information.

Now we all know the there is no FCA authorisation and from the very first clients of Investing4you Declan has been incorrectly representing his FCA authorisation/ exemption.

Next and currently the most important information to me "is did any trades take place?"

You may of noticed I've recently asked two people who claim to be clients (Ihatelies and MTS11) for any kind of confirmation, or to just answer a question of have they seen proof of the trades.

Once this has an answer which has been confirmed and verified then clients will know exactly what to expect in regards to their money which I believe would be the most important question any of them currently have.
C48FF976-77BB-464A-B871-8C8ED852F27E.png
That’s one picture of a trade

That's a screen shot of an apparent single trade.

At this point it needs to be verified that clients have got information of each individual trade their money was involved in.
Well you won’t get that as no client has that information unfortunately

View attachment 68185That’s one picture of a trade
Independently verified by what? Instagram? Doesn’t even bother to mention the broker. Give me 5 minutes and I can create some more.

Well you won’t get that as no client has that information unfortunately
And how could you possibly know that no client has that information? You may know a few clients who don’t have that information, but how can you know they all don’t? Unless you have access to all the client information somehow?

Am I right in thinking that you need this info when doing your tax return?

This post earlier in the thread by UptheIron summed it up quite well.

okay, I'll bite.

Very simple really. Any legitimate organisation, placing trades on behalf of investors, must provide full details of every single transaction carried out in their name. The reason this is required is to complete the Capital Gains section of your self assessment annual tax return. Note that "full details" does not just mean "i made X amount" Mr tax man. It needs to include a FULL description of the asset on EVERY single transaction(for both purchase and sale).

Now, if you were an investor prior to 6th April 2021, then you have a legal obligation to declare any and all capital gains to HMRC (that's Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) aka the tax man, and the deadline for doing so is approaching fast. How can you fulfil your legal obligation of completing your self assessment tax return if Investing4you have not provided you with this information? The taxman won't take that as an excuse so why are you?

So to answer your own question "how do you propose I do that genius?", look at the fully detailed transaction statements issued to by investing4you. However, it sounds like you will have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about as investing4you have not issued any documents confirming any trades actually took place.

Oh and finally, please please please don't tell me Declan told you the gains were tax free :p

As I’ve said before, I have friends and family who have invested and I personally would want nothing more than this whole operation to be legitimate.
You CANNOT however ignore the glaring issues and the numerous ways Declan and Georgia have failed their “clients”, friends and their very own family.

1) No FCA authorisation, no application, and at least (3?) contradictory stories that I know of, all lies flat out told to those who trusted them with their money.
2) Not providing ANY suitable information on trades allegedly made. This is required for tax purposes and it is entirely their responsibility to provide this at the drop of a hat when requested.
3) Ignoring their professional (and moral) responsibility to keep their “clients” updated regularly, and with a substantial update at that.
4) I’ll come back to it again.. the LIES.

It’s all very well and good coming to this forum to add something positive regarding Investing4You but there is no value in coming simply to abuse the doubters and pick meaningless fights while adding nothing to the discussion.

Word I heard in the pub last night is that Declan Nowell was not trading in Forex
He was kind of scamming bookies in a system known as Lay Betting ??
Don’t know how much mileage there is in this but after it was explained to me, the returns quoted are possible

Back