Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
If this turns out to be a ponzi scheme, which is almost a certainty imo, will authorities attempt to seize proceeds made by some to reimburse others?

Yes, anyone who has made money from this will have a confiscation order under the proceeds of a crime act. All money will be then distributed between "investors" based on initial deposit so any clients who have spent a significant amount of money are probably in for an unfortunate time.

Hi. No I haven’t luckily. However, I am hearing from lots of clients and friends who are now hearing about this and hearing stories of people putting the £1000 in, seeing it grow and taking their “original stake” out 4-6 weeks later. This ability to access some money makes this whole thing appear more legitimate, so they then commit far larger sums even to the point of people borrowing as it just “wins” every day averaging 4-5% per day.
Absolutely crazy the level of dedication of some of these scams

You all just keep arguing with each other and not come to any conclusions. I’ve read all 88 pages and most of it is just BS from people that didn’t get to be part of this. I was one of his first costumers and I can tell you all that I have enjoyed it a lot and had the time of my life, so stupid that even people that have money there keep trying to put him in prison ( won’t get your money back if that happens ), not even realising that if he does get a chance of sort things out he probably will or at least come up with a explanation. I can vouch for him, never did anything wrong to me and if he does end up in prison I’ll sure visit him and bring him some nice food what a legend you can all keep crying and getting no where now. All your gossip on here won’t change anything

Can you help put all the arguments and gossip to an end? You've posted here and opened the communication so could we continue the conversation?

You've said you are one of Declan's first customers. Declan has said that at first all his clients had £200,000 or more of assets so he did not need FCA authorization.

Did he show you any proof of not needing the FCA authorization?

You've said that you are a customer and I do not believe he sold any other products or services.

Can you confirm that you have placed money in Declan's trust for purposes of using a spread betting strategy to try and make as much profit as possible?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just going off what is on the website here - https://investing4you.co.uk/services/

As one of Declan's first customers, I'm also going to assume that you have been a customer for some time - at least the last 6 months.

As such I would hope that you have available detail of all the individual trades in which your money has been involved. Can you confirm that this information has been given to you or made available to you?

Like I have said earlier in this thread this is not the Transaction Report page showing Date & Day / Deposit /withdrawal / Profit/Commission / Closing balance.

Yes, anyone who has made money from this will have a confiscation order under the proceeds of a crime act. All money will be then distributed between "investors" based on initial deposit so any clients who have spent a significant amount of money are probably in for an unfortunate time.
So a lot of early investors, who also could have been potentially scammed, and have actually got to a stage where they think their investment has made enough to start enjoying their money now have to pay back what they’ve spent when in fact they thought was theirs and have been scammed themselves?

My total investment was a few hundred quid and I’ve drawn £5000 back out. I’ve been layed off at work so started drawing out to live, but now I could potentially owe this money back?

I didn’t not have £200,000 or more in assets and he used to send me daily updates before the app. I understand how strange it is to invest in someone that you’re supposed to send the money to his personal account and you don’t really have any assurances apart from a contract emailed to you and some posts on his stories. The reason I didn’t doubt him was because I thought for it to be a scam this man had to be beyond brave to put his address on the contract and his personal account on Instagram where you can see his girlfriend and his kid, you wouldn’t do that if you was about to scam everyone. I am not a aggressive person myself but out of all his clients I’m sure some would be quite pissed off if something happened to his money and it could turn into something nasty. Therefore that’s my reason to invest and why I trusted it to be true. It might not be and you’re all right but I’m not the one to judge if I don’t understand any of it, so I’ll just stay quiet.

I didn’t not have £200,000 or more in assets and he used to send me daily updates before the app. I understand how strange it is to invest in someone that you’re supposed to send the money to his personal account and you don’t really have any assurances apart from a contract emailed to you and some posts on his stories. The reason I didn’t doubt him was because I thought for it to be a scam this man had to be beyond brave to put his address on the contract and his personal account on Instagram where you can see his girlfriend and his kid, you wouldn’t do that if you was about to scam everyone. I am not a aggressive personal myself but out of all his clients I’m sure some would be quite pissed off if something happened to his money and it could turn into something nasty. Therefore that’s my reason to invest and why I trusted it to be true. It might not be and you’re all right but I’m not the one to judge if I don’t understand any of it, so I’ll just stay quiet.

Thanks for the response MTS11 - rather than stay quiet why not help clients put together and piece information together and try and get some facts?

This will do nothing but help people who are coming here looking for answers and help get accurate information and help put to bed the rumours and jungle drums.

I'm not sure where the discrepancy is then you were one of his first clients and at first, he only had clients with over £200,000 in assets. You're here saying you don't have the amount and I'm sure you are well aware of your financial situation so we will have to take your word for it.

This does help show that Declan was representing his FCA status incorrectly to clients from the very start and throughout the ongoing months of operation.

FirstClients.png

Daily updates! Great did they include each individual trade that involved your money? I did post an example before but for ease here it is again below. It would be information like this in the Realised Gains and Realised losses sections. It would not be a total for that individual day with just an overall amount.

235522455_537203394168814_1809267253777486364_n.png

I'm sure myself and others find it strange that Declan was apparently running a company with a personal account, especially with the amount of money involved but let's give him the benefit of the doubt here and just say he was really busy and did not get a chance to sort out a business account.

I do agree with you why he would put his information out in the public is strange and ballsy at best if he was going to scam people. I understand that many people have a personal history with Declan as a friend and totally understand their loyalty and stance in wanting to defend him on Facebook, here on the FPA forum, and in other places.

Just forwarded this to DC Banks, stops him wasting his time investigating as you’ve cracked the case.
I'm reading through these posts and the quote talking to a brick wall must have been made for you
You can’t argue with fools, you’re best of leaving them to it. Time will tell.
I agree leave him be,I'm reading these posts here and your all talking to a brick wall,save your time and energy for someone worth while

I've come across... REMOVED .com
They clearly state not to invest in I4U as it is a Trading scam. And a Forex broker to avoid. They explain why and then how to claim a charge back of your money
They strongly advise not to invest any money.... quote ....into this fraudulent brokerage.

Is this helpful information for those who have lost money ?. Or is it best to wait for DC Banks ?

FPA Forums Team Note: Most recovery companies are scams, including recovery companies that mention known or suspected scams. The few legitimate recovery companies can only help with credit card chargebacks and legal referrals.

You can read more information on this subject here...

I've come across... REMOVED .com
They clearly state not to invest in I4U as it is a Trading scam. And a Forex broker to avoid. They explain why and then how to claim a charge back of your money
They strongly advise not to invest any money.... quote ....into this fraudulent brokerage.

Is this helpful information for those who have lost money ?. Or is it best to wait for DC Banks ?
That page says nothing more than what has been said in here. I think they possibly have used this page for some of their information. However, it doesn’t harm contacting them to see what help they can offer if any at this time. End of the day, as we are all aware I4U is fighting this one all the way so may take a while to be resolved

Back