Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
That’s completely false. I invested 3 months ago and there was never a conversation about how much I was looking to put in - I could’ve invested £500 if I liked. The contract just states that if it’s under £1,000 then it’s 25% commission and over is 20%.

Luckily I only invested a small amount so if it does turn out to be a scam I’ve lost what I could afford.
It's clear Declan was telling different stories to different people. This is not the first person I know of who stated the minimum was £15,000.

If Declan was legitimate and truthful, then everyone would recount the same information. It's lies that fall apart.

for anyone who is still doubting that this is a massive scam, after much pressing Declan told me who is actual lawyer/barrister is…..
jmw.co.uk/services-for-business/business-crime/people/ian-lewis

And….

lincolnhousechambers.com/members/chris-daw

Add to these very experienced criminal defence lawyers the fact that Declan is now completely silent over phone and Internet, (after convincing my partner on Saturday that he was available at any time to meet to discuss and provide evidence of funds) I think it’s safe to say his slippery self has been advised by his even more slippery lawyers to cut all ties and say nothing else….

That’s completely false. I invested 3 months ago and there was never a conversation about how much I was looking to put in - I could’ve invested £500 if I liked. The contract just states that if it’s under £1,000 then it’s 25% commission and over is 20%.

Luckily I only invested a small amount so if it does turn out to be a scam I’ve lost what I could afford.
Originally you could invest small amounts but there was definitely a large minimum to deposit if you wanted to open am account near the end before the sh# t hit the fan, never mind 15 most people were saying it was 25 grand

Originally you could invest small amounts but there was definitely a large minimum to deposit if you wanted to open am account near the end before the sh# t hit the fan, never mind 15 most people were saying it was 25 grand
That’s completely false. I know a couple of people that invested just £1000 a few weeks ago. Then a couple at 5k but that was what was recommended to them by other investors not Dec himself.

All that would make me think is this is 100% a scam and he's just blowing people,s money on flash items in the hope it will make him look good??haha...what would have made him look good would be a nice posh office to grow his business and re-investing the £500K back into his own trading platform..imagine the returns on this in a month..i cant believe after all thats been said, and that's going on ,that the question of is this a scam or not is still getting asked..:)....Hes not a trader..doesn't trade..doesn't make trade profits..just filled a bank account up with money strangers have WIILLINGLY GIVEN HIM!! and payed a few token payments out..to enable and entrust more money??....Id have done the same if i realised people where so blind to reality...proves Scunthorpe is so behind the times!!!!:)

That’s completely false. I know a couple of people that invested just £1000 a few weeks ago. Then a couple at 5k but that was what was recommended to them by other investors not Dec himself.
Was these people giving money to investing4you, or was they putting money in through other peoples accounts. No one was able to invest a few weeks ago, he created an artificial waiting list to create a fear of missing out situation.

Was these people giving money to investing4you, or was they putting money in through other peoples accounts. No one was able to invest a few weeks ago, he created an artificial waiting list to create a fear of missing out situation.
How do you know this?

exactly.."created an artificial waiting list to create a fear of missing out on" perfect marketing strategy .Products with limited availability always sell faster and for more"....limited edition..i must buy or ill miss out..this guy is no trading guru..but he is a marketing Guru..fair play to him.

Yes maybe on the back off other people's accounts which apparently many people were doing, but to open a fresh account it was larger amounts

Directly into investing 4 you through Dec not other clients.

Back