Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I suspect we might not hear anything for a while, latest update from clients I am in talks with has proven investing4you has had all electronics seized.

Unknown if he gave them willingly however.

Judging by the length of time authorities seize and inspect electronics, it could be 6-12 months before they find anything. If I was a client I would be speaking to a solicitor ASAP.

To any clients possibly lurking this thread if you wish to share information with me privately, Feel free it will help other client's of investing4you cross check their updates so they know they aren't being lied to.

Last edited:
My partner opened an account and wasn’t ever told a minimum amount.
Well whether there was or wasn't a minimum amount near the end alot of people who probably can least afford it are going to lose alot of money over this,which is not good, I guess greed took over for alot of people and in saying that meaning no disrespect to your partner, even though the figures were away with the fairies that not wanting to miss out on a windfall clouded people's better judgement

I've had a family member put money in quiet recently and says no minimum was asked for thankfully not too much.
Feeling gutted for anyone affected
Especially those who have gone big

I know of 5 people who opened accounts. Nobody was asked to deposit a minimum of £15k or anything of the type.
My friend opened hers with £250 and withdrew just under £4500 the week before everything went crazy. She said she used the website to process her withdrawal and the money was in her account 4 days later. No questions asked, no terms and conditions. Literally no contact.
The rest of them have done the same. It's crazy and doesn't make sense. I admittedly was trying to get in, and had absolutely no luck.
I contacted the page a few times and was left on read.. I couldn't have give them money even if I wanted to lol. They didn't want to know.

Crazy, crazy situation.. My friends worked out that between them, they deposited just over £4500. In total withdrawals between them over the course of 4 months they've taken in excess of £28000. Ponzi scheme or whatever it may be, the maths just don't add up. Not one of them told to advertise or anything!

I know of 5 people who opened accounts. Nobody was asked to deposit a minimum of £15k or anything of the type.
My friend opened hers with £250 and withdrew just under £4500 the week before everything went crazy. She said she used the website to process her withdrawal and the money was in her account 4 days later. No questions asked, no terms and conditions. Literally no contact.
The rest of them have done the same. It's crazy and doesn't make sense. I admittedly was trying to get in, and had absolutely no luck.
I contacted the page a few times and was left on read.. I couldn't have give them money even if I wanted to lol. They didn't want to know.

Crazy, crazy situation.. My friends worked out that between them, they deposited just over £4500. In total withdrawals between them over the course of 4 months they've taken in excess of £28000. Ponzi scheme or whatever it may be, the maths just don't add up. Not one of them told to advertise or anything!
I hope your friends still Have the “profits”
It’s gonna get messy when it all needs to be paid back.

I hope your friends still Have the “profits”
It’s gonna get messy when it all needs to be paid back.
Its a legal nightmare. Between contractual agreements and sending money to others.. that's gonna be a long long process trying to claw that back lol.

What's to even say Declan is getting convicted? I've just read that the police aren't even that bothered, word is that it was nothing more than a little chat.

Its a legal nightmare. Between contractual agreements and sending money to others.. that's gonna be a long long process trying to claw that back lol.

What's to even say Declan is getting convicted? I've just read that the police aren't even that bothered, word is that it was nothing more than a little chat.
I doubt he would have given up his laptops etc. If there was evidence on there.
And judging by the lawyer he told me he has, it’s pretty clear he has every intention of getting away with it all.

I tried to add these details but still pending review from admin.
These are some pretty serious criminal defence lawyers…

Attachments

• 9B19F992-E8D5-400E-AF60-397C4A35CDA1.png
    9B19F992-E8D5-400E-AF60-397C4A35CDA1.png
    419 KB · Views: 156
Back