Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I'm just amazed at how naive some people really are even when shown evidence and facts. He clearly was aware that he needed to be FCA registered otherwise he wouldn't need to deceive his clients/investors to thinking he was.
It gets worse and worse.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210819-120437.jpg
    Screenshot_20210819-120437.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20210819-120445.jpg
    Screenshot_20210819-120445.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 133
I'm just amazed at how naive some people really are even when shown evidence and facts. He clearly was aware that he needed to be FCA registered otherwise he wouldn't need to deceive his clients/investors to thinking he was.
Where clients deceived into thinking he was? I know Mike Fair challenged him and he responded.
But other than that where clients deceived?

He's said hes not doing it any more (sad face)
So literally no other smoking gun than not being registered

The smoking gun for not being authorized is literally a headshot - nothing else is needed.

The thing that really does not help is the claims to be FCA authorized/registered, claiming he has to operate for 1 year before being authorized, claiming it being processed, clients claiming they have to see FCA documentation that attests to him being authorized, clients producing letters from the FCA (which the FCA have not sent).

There as some very very murky waters which have become apparent when talking to clients of Investing4You/Declan.

Take for example this recent case.

The person there was jailed there for two terms of 14 months each for a breach of S19 FMSA. Of course, every case is different and has its own merits but use it as an example on the person being jailed only for the S19 FMSA breach.

What is S19 FMSA? - As below its carrying on a regulated activity when not authorized or exempt

e.g - Exactly what Declan has been/is doing.

Although a case of different merit and detail a Judge in the recent high court case of Jackson v Ayles and another [2021] EWHC 995 (Ch) (23 April 2021) is quoted saying the following which I believe is quite relevant.

"People who carry on regulated activity and are ignorant of the law, even if reasonably so, should be more at risk because they are more of a danger to the public."

He's said hes not doing it any more (sad face)
So literally no other smoking gun than not being registered
.... assuming of course that all those "funds" so neatly presented on the App are sat in a frozen bank account, just waiting for the FCA to release them so they can be re-distributed with a "sorry for any inconvenience" and "thanks for your business" signing off email.

Where clients deceived into thinking he was? I know Mike Fair challenged him and he responded.
But other than that where clients deceived?

"Where clients deceived into thinking he was?" - Yes. Many have said they have seen relevant documentation. Which we all know could not be legitimate documentation as Investing4You / Declan was not authorized by the FCA.

"I know Mike Fair challenged him and he responded." - The response was Declan accused me of slander and that I was "not aware how that works". Georgia claimed my querying of the FCA status was "irrelevant".

"But other than that where clients deceived?" - Yes. Declan has on many times made a statement only for it not to be true. For example, an email was apparently sent to all clients. Declan claimed, "the companys' Paypal, trading platform and bank account has been suspended by the FCA".

When it has been confirmed now multiple times that the FCA did not in fact take this action.

Attachments

• FCA.png
    FCA.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 97
  • FCA2.png
    FCA2.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 91
  • FCA3.png
    FCA3.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 91
  • FCA4.png
    FCA4.png