Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I have spoken with someone who is very much on the side of “it’s real” the money is still there. He seems to think, it’s in the name of Declan.

Obviously that’s extremely suspect as why would a company “trading” tens of millions be doing so in a personal name.
Hes having you all on a RAT RACE dont you see. Chasing your tails only stalls and ends up with the same outcome..NO MONEY ..your apps and balances have never been "REAL".. no Trades have been made with "YOUR" money so no "GAINS" have been made..anything that has been spent between the group is just "YOUR" initial cash deposits!!! I know most of you live in a small town but surely you get it by now.if not you need to exit your town quick before you become a victim again to such an obvious and amateur scam.

The thing is here you've been lied to by friends and family ..its natural to be optimistic.

If a bank accidently places £1million in your account and YOU SPEND IT , its theft ?? anyone whos had "payments" will be ordered to give it back as its proceeds of crime..blah blah blah. not to mention people wanting there money back from YOU who has spent it! Good luck with that..:cool:

Since Declan had an a with his big shot criminal defence lawyer yesterday, I’d expect an official update soon.
I’m expecting something along the lines of, I was scammed by a fake libertex website….
Thats exactly what route he,s going down..so so obvious. "ive been scammed, it wasnt my fault" again hes not explaining why he hasnt tided his bedroom to his mum,haha. hes involved in a multi million pound fraud/deception case ..many many years in HMP to come. The End!!:cool:

So I’ve just read this whole post (took me a while) and all i can 100% see that is true, as this has been confirmed is that I4U was not regulated by the FCA. As people have pointed out this is a criminal offence and I’m sure the director of the company will be taken to task for this.

The rest of it is all assumptions, accusations and opinions from both sides of this arguement. It’s not looking good with the differing stories coming from I4U.

There will probably only be a handful of people who actually know the truth at this minute in time but we all know that the truth will come out eventually once all investigations have taken place.

Hes having you all on a RAT RACE dont you see. Chasing your tails only stalls and ends up with the same outcome..NO MONEY ..your apps and balances have never been "REAL".. no Trades have been made with "YOUR" money so no "GAINS" have been made..anything that has been spent between the group is just "YOUR" initial cash deposits!!! I know most of you live in a small town but surely you get it by now.if not you need to exit your town quick before you become a victim again to such an obvious and amateur scam.

The thing is here you've been lied to by friends and family ..its natural to be optimistic.

If a bank accidently places £1million in your account and YOU SPEND IT , its theft ?? anyone whos had "payments" will be ordered to give it back as its proceeds of crime..blah blah blah. not to mention people wanting there money back from YOU who has spent it! Good luck with that..:cool:
I know many who have invested. The vast majority still believe they’ll get their funds back because they believe dec “they’ve looked him in the eye”, “he’s told them all funds are still there”. The things I’m hearing locally are absolutely crazy.

I got the same answer. Used both company name and Declan Nowell. Although my reply only said they had nothing to do with investing4u but nothing about Declan Nowell.

So Libertex.com is based in Cyprus and was, until recently (3rd August), regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission.

out of morbid curiosity, why would a UK citizen or company even consider using a Cypriot trading platform in the first place? You’d like to think a normal sensible, intelligent person would easily choose to use a UK based, FCA regulated one, especially when hundreds of people are trusting you with millions of their hard earned pounds.

With that we have clients contacting Libertex.com, could the people who are posting and know these clients please ask them to do the same but contacting Libertex.org.

We know Libertex.com is a legitimate website that has no record of clients / Investing4You or Declan.

We also know looking at the reviews below that Libertex.org is heavily linked to scams and dodgy dealings.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7509/libertex-forex-brokers?fbclid=IwAR1QrAPpcS-2FZie4iBXRrq5lxmoswsmlN6_MJVifOob2u6M44CFJ0DzlGk

This will result in

Libertex.com having no knowledge of clients/Investing4You or Declan.

a) Libertex.org an apparently dodgy website having knowledge of clients/Investing4You or Declan. At which point we can assume Declan has been scammed by Libertex.org in some capacity.
or
b) Libertex.org having no knowledge of clients/Investing4You or Declan.
So you can confirm that Libertex.org (scam site) have knowledge of investing 4 you/ Declan

Long shot, but I tried without using company name. Just waiting now for a reply.

Attachments

• 21CB9233-88BC-4FD9-BE33-A72F0B0779ED.jpeg
    21CB9233-88BC-4FD9-BE33-A72F0B0779ED.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 18
Unless you have a Libertex account no information will be given.
I4U have my email and I sent proof of ID so should that mean my email would be in Libertex system?

Attachments

• 523A304B-BBB5-4A56-AF26-3F1F82415235.png
    523A304B-BBB5-4A56-AF26-3F1F82415235.png
    839 KB · Views: 12
So Libertex.com is based in Cyprus and was, until recently (3rd August), regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission.

out of morbid curiosity, why would a UK citizen or company even consider using a Cypriot trading platform in the first place? You’d like to think a normal sensible, intelligent person would easily choose to use a UK based, FCA regulated one, especially when hundreds of people are trusting you with millions of their hard earned pounds.
Guess you haven’t traded Forex before as you will realise lots of people use brokers that aren’t regulated in the EU. Majority of mine are Australian based. This is because they offer higher leverages.

Back