Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
It'd be interesting if you could highlight what was able to be cleared up; if you'd be so kind
Please ring them for yourself. It’s the only way forward. People on here are going round and round in circles. Ring them up and ask them all your questions. Make sure you have a pen and paper to write down key points and send them the info they ask for.
Let’s all move this along.

Please ring them for yourself. It’s the only way forward. People on here are going round and round in circles. Ring them up and ask them all your questions. Make sure you have a pen and paper to write down key points and send them the info they ask for.
Let’s all move this along.
Well done AK261

I'm no expert nor have I ever claimed to be. I've just been vocal proportionately more than others, it means nothing more than I've got more spare time.

I'd be happy to apologize to Declan / in public in regards to anything that I may have been posted in public that ends up being proven incorrect.

I've got one caveat, however. Declan apologizes to me in public for the accusation of slander in regards to not having FCA authorization or being exempt.

Has it been confirmed that Declan's broker was Libertex.com and not Libertex.org? - Are you able to provide any confirmation of this?
Right so you know you ain’t an expert . Now maybe have a look in the mirror and tell your self your not an investigator or work for the authorities because you have got carried away with this pal

Right so you know you ain’t an expert . Now maybe have a look in the mirror and tell your self your not an investigator or work for the authorities because you have got carried away with this pal

Wanna know someone who isn't an expert? But actually claimed to be one unlike mike...your tesco delivery boy.

Mikes been pretty accurate with his claims so far, Declans claims have been proven to be nothing but lies.

Ahare
Rang the FCA yesterday and they were VERY helpful. If you have an account with I4U I would urge you to ring them. They were able to straighten out some “facts” and have asked us to send in a stack of info.
Also spoke to Declan’s solicitor, not much Information from them but interesting none the less. Again, I would recommend you Ring them.
share then

Back