Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
That’s the broker sorted then.
If it was libertex.com who was used by Declan.

Sadly Declan said he had an account named after the company and libertex.com are denying all knowledge of I4U or clients who supposedly had proxy accounts setup by Declan.

Also libertex.com don't even have proxy accounts setup within their platform its not something they offer.

Why would he still live in Scunthorpe with his family if he was a fraud an spent every dodgy man an his dogs money gd look to the lad he needs it with all u haters on here
I don’t think it’s the “haters” on here that Declan needs to worry about. He’s robbed far more dangerous people.

this scam was spread through word of mouth so kinda need to be close to your prey. Also, provides legitimacy.

Just think, if you received an email promising you what I4U did, you’d flat out ignore it, but if friends and family members swore by this kid from Scunthorpe…

I don’t think it’s the “haters” on here that Declan needs to worry about. He’s robbed far more dangerous people.

this scam was spread through word of mouth so kinda need to be close to your prey. Also, provides legitimacy.

Just think, if you received an email promising you what I4U did, you’d flat out ignore it, but if friends and family members swore by this kid from Scunthorpe…
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Has Dec been charged and prosecuted for robbing people’s money? Has it been proven to be a scam?
Although everything said on here screams ponzi, nothing has been proven.
I know a lot of people are worried and concerned but speculating isn’t helping no one.
Let all relevant authorities do their job and wait for the outcome. Time will tell.

download (5).jpeg

Has Dec been charged and prosecuted for robbing people’s money? Has it been proven to be a scam?
I know a lot of people are worried and concerned but speculating isn’t helping no one.
Let all relevant authorities do their job and wait for the outcome. Time will tell.
My apologies, did I miss Declan giving people their money back?

please detect the element of sarcasm in the above.

My apologies, did I miss Declan giving people their money back?

please detect the element of sarcasm in the above.
No one has any money back, no one is going to get their money back. If it was legit, the ‘frozen’ account would have been accessible by now

everyone has been scammed and the money is most probably a long long way away

So what you're saying is that there is an ongoing investigation as they don't believe he's the world's best trader? Don't say I have the pleasure of responding to the man of the hour himself...

The company has more red flags than the Chinese parliament building but I'm sure you defend him innocently lied to clients regarding any licence or where any funds are held..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210831-184405_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210831-184405_Gmail.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 135
Has anyone had any luck from their bank etc?
What kind of "luck" are you referring to?

I can't imagine banks are going to be giving people their money back, will they?

I've heard of people having their own bank accounts frozen, which is more in line with what I would expect, given my very limited understanding of the Proceeds of Crime rules.

Back