Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Good news on the horizon, everythings unfrozen i hear and the money is there. So mike fair you may have an apology pending.. to be honest a few of you may need apologies pending.. looking good guys.
I’ve also heard this on the great Scunthorpe grape vine. Also heard that clients should be receiving an email within the next few weeks.

But their app says they have 1.2 million in it
don’t forget whist the funds were frozen
the 4% a day was still kicking on
No it wasn't silly.
What involvement do the police and his solicitors still have in this. Hense the complications. But no ya right should all be released Instantly

So which account then ?
No ya right sherlock because its not in my account. Everything its still at the same point it was last week. No movement behind the scenes in a multi million pound case wat so ever because the funds aren't in clients banks yet
Sorry for the confusion

I think any client sprouting off on here needs to give there actual name and tell Dec if funds are getting released they don't want them and he should give it to charity Instead

No ya right sherlock because its not in my account. Everything its still at the same point it was last week. No movement behind the scenes in a multi million pound case wat so ever because the funds aren't in clients banks yet
Sorry for the confusion
Screenshot_20210902-151958.jpg

Back