Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Actually I'm fishing at, the claim he is a criminal. Why hasn't he been arrested if he should of been fca regulated or false claims of trading. Surely the police by now wud have figured it out if there was no money in his accounts or wherever and he wud be arrested no??
Agreed with tidus. not really here to fish myself but with the proof you have isnt it good enough to call it all false yet? I mean im sure if it was a big scam the police would of arrested dec by now.. you cannot just take peoples money go buy nice things and nothing happen if your a criminal?

So apparently bank accounts and paypal been unfrozen, solicitors are in the process of retrieving funds from libertex then the solicitors will distribute the funds accordingly as declan can not do so with him not being fca registered.

My outcome is this all Sounds positive news believe it or don't believe it but at the end of the day its good to hear something positive not some of the bull **** that as been said before.

However only time will tell when these things materialise and evidence can be provided.

Agreed with tidus. not really here to fish myself but with the proof you have isnt it good enough to call it all false yet? I mean im sure if it was a big scam the police would of arrested dec by now.. you cannot just take peoples money go buy nice things and nothing happen if your a criminal?
Exactly 117 pages of the mob claiming without a shadow of a doubt its a scam.
With no proof wat so ever. A few things that is circumstantial. All us fan boys as you call us have merely been tryi g to say you don't know its a scam. Now hopefully the truth is not far away.
I for am fuc king gutted that he won't be carrying on wen this is all sorted. People have been running scams off his back and within his accounts and have fuc ked it for everyone which is a real kick in the teeth

So apparently bank accounts and paypal been unfrozen, solicitors are in the process of retrieving funds from libertex then the solicitors will distribute the funds accordingly as declan can not do so with him not being fca registered.

My outcome is this all Sounds positive news believe it or don't believe it but at the end of the day its good to hear something positive not some of the bull **** that as been said before.

However only time will tell when these things materialise and evidence can be provided.

Confusion said:
That’s the broker sorted then.
If it was libertex.com who was used by Declan.

Sadly Declan said he had an account named after the company and libertex.com are denying all knowledge of I4U or clients who supposedly had proxy accounts setup by Declan.

Also libertex.com don't even have proxy accounts setup within their platform its not something they offer.

Sadly Declan said he had an account named after the company and libertex.com are denying all knowledge of I4U or clients who supposedly had proxy accounts setup by Declan.

Also libertex.com don't even have proxy accounts setup within their platform its not something they offer.
Right so have libertex confirmed a declan nowell doesn't have an account with them?

Ive seen this scam fritter, BUT why on earth would a rumor that its been unfrozen come about? Why would he even let that be said? Or why would anyone if theres no funds there especially if like people say ‘no trades were ever made’ alot of you seemed so sure about this but it seems to be crumbling.
Some people thought they knew what they was talking about but it seems they may not.

Exactly 117 pages of the mob claiming without a shadow of a doubt its a scam.
With no proof wat so ever. A few things that is circumstantial. All us fan boys as you call us have merely been tryi g to say you don't know its a scam. Now hopefully the truth is not far away.
I for am fuc king gutted that he won't be carrying on wen this is all sorted. People have been running scams off his back and within his accounts and have fuc ked it for everyone which is a real kick in the teeth
Right so have libertex confirmed a declan nowell doesn't have an account with them?
Contact libertex yourself
then contact the FCA
then tell them they are lying

then contact the FCA
That makes no sense wat so ever.

then contact the FCA
L

So what's your point??

L

So what's your point??
Are you high ?
you asked if libertex had confirmed Declan didn’t have an account with them
so YOU contact them and ask them the question because obviously you don’t believe a word I say
then contact the FCA and ask them about Investing4you
when they give their answers you can then call them liars
that’s the point

Back