Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Wow hang on minute. Has the 3% been confirmed for 827 consecutive?
Or is that another assumption?
Has Dec every claimed to make 3% a day for next 2 years??????????,,,,,,????????????????????????????????????????????

FPA Forums Team Note: Your frustration is understandable, but please do not use uncivilized language in the forums.

That's my point if all signs show scam why put so much in? Let's say they started small and then kept putting more in. Why do that? And then to be on here crying after you kept putting money in?
I know people that started with £500 if it works out it works out. If not it's not the end of the world. And no need to rush things as it will be a million in a year.
So again if you wanted to pile too much do t be on here calling out fan boys n laughing at the impossible returns. You and only you chose to put your hard earned money in
I didn't put money in I knew it was a scam from the get go

Absolute rubbish. You are no expert and have stated so. You should know better than to post such nonsense....

Definition of your response:

Ad hominem.

This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument.

Stop attacking me and look at the basic facts - they are really simple.

No Declan did not put anything about being FCA authorized in the contract.

However, if asked he would state his current status in regards to the FCA. His current status has changed multiple times.

Please see the attached few examples - once is enough.

This is not even including the many clients who have mentioned his FCA status - their information must have come from him and be in regards to him as we are not talking about anyone else, are we?

Break all this down and simply put it in the most basic of sentences...

Delcan was representing himself as having or not requiring FCA authorisation or that it was in progress with the FCA.

Question 1 - Why was he representing himself as having or not requiring FCA authorization or that it was in progress with the FCA?

Answer - To present Investing4You as a Company or Declan as an individual - had permission to carry on FCA regulated activities.

Question 2 - What does I4U or Declan gain from presenting as having permission to carry on FCA regulated activities?

Answer - It gives I4U / Declan some level of legitimacy and clients reassurance so they are more inclined to invest money.

Question 3 - What does I4U / Declan get from clients investing?

Answer - Commission, monetary gain.

Question 4 - As I4U / Declan did not have authorization to carry on FCA regulated activities was it deceptive of him to state such things to clients?
Answer - Yes.

Question 5 - Did I4U/Declan gain an advantage from this?

Answer - Yes - monetary.

Question 6 - After looking at Questions 1 to 5 and the answers that are given can you come up with any other answers to any of the questions? Please do and explain Declan's actions.

Bonus Round - After reading questions 1-5 and the answers would I be incorrect in saying the below?

Declan was dishonest in his representation of I4U/his own FCA status for his own advantage of making financial gain.

Attachments

• FCA.png
    FCA.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 65
  • FirstClients.png
    FirstClients.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 67
  • StatementA 24JUN21.jpg
    StatementA 24JUN21.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 64
Definition of your response:

Ad hominem.

This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument.

Stop attacking me and look at the basic facts - they are really simple.

No Declan did not put anything about being FCA authorized in the contract.

However, if asked he would state his current status in regards to the FCA. His current status has changed multiple times.

Please see the attached few examples - once is enough.

This is not even including the many clients who have mentioned his FCA status - their information must have come from him and be in regards to him as we are not talking about anyone else, are we?

Break all this down and simply put it in the most basic of sentences...

Delcan was representing himself as having or not requiring FCA authorisation or that it was in progress with the FCA.

Question 1 - Why was he representing himself as having or not requiring FCA authorization or that it was in progress with the FCA?

Answer - To present Investing4You as a Company or Declan as an individual - had permission to carry on FCA regulated activities.

Question 2 - What does I4U or Declan gain from presenting as having permission to carry on FCA regulated activities?

Answer - It gives I4U / Declan some level of legitimacy and clients reassurance so they are more inclined to invest money.

Question 3 - What does I4U / Declan get from clients investing?

Answer - Commission, monetary gain.

Question 4 - As I4U / Declan did not have authorization to carry on FCA regulated activities was it deceptive of him to state such things to clients?
Answer - Yes.

Question 5 - Did I4U/Declan gain an advantage from this?

Answer - Yes - monetary.

Question 6 - After looking at Questions 1 to 5 and the answers that are given can you come up with any other answers to any of the questions? Please do and explain Declan's actions.

Bonus Round - After reading questions 1-5 and the answers would I be incorrect in saying the below?

Declan was dishonest in his representation of I4U/his own FCA status for his own advantage of making financial gain.

My response was in no way defending anyone or anything and was not an attack on yourself but your response shows you to be a pompous self important little man , you constantly seek to belittle or reject others opinions and are constantly repeating yourself through out the many posts you have made. My life away from this screen involves my family, grand children and various hobbies perhaps you too need a distraction. Enjoy your moment in the sun in this very little world.....you are not a legal expert and should not post with regard the law,that should be left to the FCA and police investigation.

The guy thats been poping ponzis for years. Has everyone hes called out been correct?

Click the Ponzi Scheme tag on this thread (up near the title) and the pharaoh challenge tag if you want to see some of these.

Every one I've ever accused of being a Ponzi or issued a Pharaoh Challenge to has met one of 3 fates:

1. Busted by the authorities while leaving a lot of angry people behind.
2. Disappeared while leaving a lot of angry people behind.
3. Disappeared with no complaints and no fans - these are magically profitable gurus advertising in the FPA's Classified Ads folder. I don't think they ever had any clients to begin with.

Had anyone making Ponzi-like claims been real and met one of my challenges, I'd have endorsed them, invested, and would already be a quadillionairre. Even where I didn't issue a challenge, had any one of them been real, they'd have ended up on the cover of every financial magazine out there and would long ago have topped the list of richest people in the world. So far, none have.

Learn what the obvious warning signs of these type of scams are:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

You can also scroll back to the first few pages of this thread and see where I did the math (twice - someone whined that I didn't include Dec's commission, so I used an even lower rate of return in the second calculation) showing Dec's claimed return levels would be impossible. I'm pleased to see some others have also broken out calculators and spreadsheets to show how impossible Dec's claims really are.

What he is saying is that, the police have been involved now and obviously took i4u devices.. would they not of seen by now if he made a trade or not? Cause if he didnt and he was just taking money of people he wouldnt be here right now. So explain this one hoodle and mike.

I believe if you read through my posts, you'll find a perfectly valid possible explanation. A live account trading a fraction of the funds is very common. In all cases I'm aware of, these small accounts are in loss.

Of course, the police will want to verify that everything in the trading records is correct, so will probably have to get a court order to make the broker break its usual privacy rules. They'll also want a forensic accountant to go through any trading records as well as all of the deposits and withdrawals made by Dec's clients line by line. Actual arrests in cases like this often take awhile, but as long as the accounts are frozen (and it looks very much like no one provided any verification they aren't) not too much further financial damage can be inflicted.

Mike fair/Brad marris/up the iron !! serious question what will you do with your life when this is all over ? What did you do with your life before ??

I for one sincerely hope they keep hanging around the FPA. I've been in threads like this where I was one of the very few actively engaging the true believers, fan boys, and shills who were actively trying to defend and recruit more victims. Some of those threads went on for over a year before the authorities shut it down or the company grabbed all the money and vanished.

If getting an FCA warning, having accounts frozen, and being under an active police investigation isn't enough for anyone, I suggest one more simple reality check.

Go to your bank. Ask about a personal loan. Don't mention Dec. Just tell the loan officer at the bank that you want the money because your friends are all in an investment plan that's been averaging 3% per trading day. Ask how big of an unsecured loan you can get and if the loan officer would also like to invest. Please make a video of the reaction. :D

My response was in no way defending anyone or anything and was not an attack on yourself but your response shows you to be a pompous self important little man , you constantly seek to belittle or reject others opinions and are constantly repeating yourself through out the many posts you have made. My life away from this screen involves my family, grand children and various hobbies perhaps you too need a distraction. Enjoy your moment in the sun in this very little world.....you are not a legal expert and should not post with regard the law,that should be left to the FCA and police investigation.
How ironic that when calling someone a pompous little man, you project the very thing you claim mike to be. Be littling others? Well you just did that to mike. How stupid can you actually be? Imagine judging what someone does with their time.

How about you shut up and take a seat. If you can't challenge mikes points directly and have to resort to insulting him personally, I know then you have a shitty opinion.

I would assume he's been told not to login while Police are investigating, hopefully JMW are trying to organise some type of access so they can get client records to pass on as needed.

In this instance I used information provided by 5 different clients ( actually did not include any info from you) who had all given me information to ensure the information is correct.

Something I have found particularly interesting and something I have no explanation for is July 6th.

PsyrusMC aka Martin Sanders came here and claimed on July 6th there was just 2% profit.

I have had at least 4 different confirmations with screenshots from I4u clients that the profit that day was 3.44%.

View attachment 68400
There's only one explanation to why Martin would post this. It's explained here.

Back