Investment in MaxCFD.com

Hi,
An update, probably the final one. Partial sum was returned and it happened fine. I was forced to invest some amount on certain products. I was told that they will add a bonus which will take care of any losses and should ensure I do not lose. The agent asked me to put in certain amounts into few of the products like forex, gold etc. He made nice statements that he does not want to see me losing as they want to expand their business in my location and all that. Each of the trade entered had a stop/loss amount provided. He did not care to tell me or explain if the trade goes below this then I lose everything. He said do not do anything for few days as he will take care and in a week I should see good profits. HE NEVER SAID I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING THAT IS INVESTED JUST BECUASE THE TRADE WENT BELOW THE CRITICAL TARGET. I trusted him but was also monitoring what was happening. He could have told me how it works and advised me to monitor and withdraw if it is going down. But NO he did not say any. THIS ONLY means this was a shady stuff . In a couple of days I saw the investments were expired . I was trying to reach him/dropped mails but no response. Exactly a week later he answers and says everything is gone. THIS IS INCREDIBLE. HOW CAN EVERYTHING CAN BE LOST. After trying to get a clear answer I realized that they will not do anything about it. He says he lost too as he gave me bonus. CAN WE BELIEVE THIS. Later he offered to recover some loses but he wanted me to invest alteast 1K more. There were good chances that I will lose this as well. He tried to sell it but I DECIDED TO STOP. I had a small amount left which I withdraw. In any case though I got back some I lost some. DO NOT BELIEVE THESE CHEATERS. I do not know how it works but certainly do not believe that one can lose everything just like that in a matter of day/s. I understand you can lose something but EVERYTHINGjust like that.
People who are looking at using MAXCFD , my request do not believe the cheaters. My cheater was Andy Miller (+442036080816 , andym@maxcfd.com). He might say people who have tasted sour grapes who give such negative feedback. But this is my experience and if you like not to end up with the same do not believe these cheats.
When anyone asks to deposit more to cover the lost then you can leave them ASAP, its clear sign of you can lose more and more.

Yes, saner sense prevailed :). I think this whole stuff with maxcfd is a scam/fraud where you lose everything you have put. It just vanishes.

Back