• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Centaurus Smart Robot

I am having an issue with a company

Kalaiselvan

Recruit
A guy named Luis Migiel, an individual, advertised the Centaurus Smart Robot and promised lifetime validity and multiple accounts. However, after making a payment, he changed his tune and demanded an additional $200 to access the complete version with unlimited accounts. Additionally, he failed to deliver the Centaurus Smart Robot or any related files despite efforts to contact him. Luis Migiel and his Centaurus Smart Robot are an integral part of a scam that deliberately preys on unsuspecting buyers. This report warns of his fraudulent activities and encourages people to exercise extreme caution when considering any business dealings with him.

It also invites anyone interested to reach out to the author directly to share screenshots of their conversations with Migiel. Finally, it encourages people to spread awareness of this scam and hold scammers accountable for their actions.

His YouTube channel is as follows: visit youtube.com/@earobotsforexforex4273 Even so, he continues to broadcast videos while also deleting authentic comments left by consumers who had been duped. I paid him via Airtm, but I didn't know how to flag the transaction as fraudulent, so I gave up trying to get the money back. Please take action to stop individuals from being conned by these guys if you can in this regard.

HAS ANYONE SCAMMED BY THIS PERSON, KINDLY REPLY!

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 67=2.jpg
    ScreenHunter 67=2.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 95
A guy named Luis Migiel, an individual, advertised the Centaurus Smart Robot and promised lifetime validity and multiple accounts. However, after making a payment,

What was the original payment amount (and date)? And do you have a screenshot of this?

I paid him via Airtm, but I didn't know how to flag the transaction as fraudulent, so I gave up trying to get the money back.

What is Airtm? Which country did you send the money from?

A guy named Luis Migiel, an individual, advertised the Centaurus Smart Robot and promised lifetime validity and multiple accounts. However, after making a payment, he changed his tune and demanded an additional $200 to access the complete version with unlimited accounts. Additionally, he failed to deliver the Centaurus Smart Robot or any related files despite efforts to contact him. Luis Migiel and his Centaurus Smart Robot are an integral part of a scam that deliberately preys on unsuspecting buyers. This report warns of his fraudulent activities and encourages people to exercise extreme caution when considering any business dealings with him.

It also invites anyone interested to reach out to the author directly to share screenshots of their conversations with Migiel. Finally, it encourages people to spread awareness of this scam and hold scammers accountable for their actions.

His YouTube channel is as follows: visit youtube.com/@earobotsforexforex4273 Even so, he continues to broadcast videos while also deleting authentic comments left by consumers who had been duped. I paid him via Airtm, but I didn't know how to flag the transaction as fraudulent, so I gave up trying to get the money back. Please take action to stop individuals from being conned by these guys if you can in this regard.

Follow this as well Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims

What was the original payment amount (and date)? And do you have a screenshot of this?

What is Airtm? Which country did you send the money from?
Airtm is the payment method only available for me from my country to pay him, i dont know his country but i am guessing he is from spain and i paid him $70 after payment he vanished

Attachments

• photo_2023-06-09_18-15-35.jpg
    photo_2023-06-09_18-15-35.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 24
Hi all,
Don't trust the sellers, his EA, youtube channel and emails have changed a lots.
I have buy an EA from him since the name is Aries EA.
And the results its not same like him. Totally scam

1686914886237.png

1686914998437.png

There will be not updates from him, if you ask him from his youtube channel he will delete your comments and same if you message him from email

My experience was a little bit different. I order the EA , paid with USDT 2 days ago and today afternoon the EA arrive with all infos for the setup. So maby it was a temporary problem with the developer. Good luck for everyone , Michael

I must be fair and show the good work done by that EA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230722_072601_Microsoft Remote Desktop.jpg
    Screenshot_20230722_072601_Microsoft Remote Desktop.jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 80
I am reading this photo and I want to share my positive experience with this CENTAURUS trading software, I have used 100 usd in my account and these are the profits

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230722_073434_Microsoft Remote Desktop.jpg
    Screenshot_20230722_073434_Microsoft Remote Desktop.jpg
    555.2 KB · Views: 67
Back