• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IRON FX Scam Broker Pending Withdrawals of 5417 USD

I am having an issue with a company

sunayana_khurda

Recruit
I trade with IronFX starting From october 2014 and deposited 3100 usd and made 2317 usd profit but now i was request for withdrawl my account number 22029330 of usd 5417 balance last 15 days they was not processed my withdraw and when i asked them they are send me a mail

after that the Ironfx inquiries reply to my email stated..

Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

We will inform you of the progress of our investigation in due course.

but till date my withdraw was pending and not replay you need to wait some more times.

I trade with IronFX starting From october 2014 and deposited 3100 usd and made 2317 usd profit but now i was request for withdrawl my account number 22029330 of usd 5417 balance last 15 days they was not processed my withdraw and when i asked them they are send me a mail

after that the Ironfx inquiries reply to my email stated..

Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

We will inform you of the progress of our investigation in due course.

but till date my withdraw was pending and not replay you need to wait some more times.

Can you post some of your trades ? Anyway with Ironfx if you are profitable you are " IRREGULAR ".... remember they only want
losses in your account.... winner trades are forbidden there !

Can you post some of your trades ? Anyway with Ironfx if you are profitable you are " IRREGULAR ".... remember they only want
losses in your account.... winner trades are forbidden there !

This is so true. Saw complaints in other forums about similar cases too. They will say irregular or arbitrage or some crap when u are very profitable trader... Am surprised theres still so many people signing up with them despite the huge amounts of complaints found everywhere. Is their PR really that good?

Es verdad que ultimamente tienen retrasos pero yo recibi mi retiro despues de dos semanas. yo opero con iron desde el año pasado y he retirado tres veces pequeñas cantidades. el ultimo retiro me llego 22 de enero. Espero que no meponenpegas la proxima vez. suerte con lo tuyo :)

Back