• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IRONFX CHEATING : My account burn out on "black thursday" 15.01.2015

I am having an issue with a company

banca

Private, 1st Class
Dear Forex Peace Army;

I decide to open this thread to follow up my case with IRONFX; This Case was happen on "Black Thursday 15.01.2015" A moment after SNB cut their interest rate.
I have an account with IRONFX, this account should got a big profit; but in reality this account burn out because IRONFX playing victim with my account.

Actually I was try to complain this case to IRONFX; but the answer, as i guess, they hide behind the rule.

With some screenshoot below; i will prove all my evidence to Forex Peace Army and all the readers of this thread.
Also I hope IRONFX should settle this case with me, they should pay my account that should get profit (in my calculation at least profit $16K).

For IRONFX; don't just hide behind your rule. You was cheating to my account. Even after this account getting loss, IRONFX still try to change account history.

Here all my screenshoot:

One moment after SNB rate 15.01.2015 : IRONFX was burn out my account become -$4322.56.

Iron UCHF Case 15.01.2015.jpg

My profit calculation IF not burn out :

Iron FX Case 15.01.2015 Profit Calculation Base on Close Price 1134.jpg

Screenshoot with chart attached

SS UCHF 1134 15.01.2015 - 2.jpg

SS UCHF 1134 15.01.2015 - 1.jpg

One of their account manager told me, at the moment after SNB cut rate, all CHF pair at IRONFX had spread increase 3000 pips (5 digits brokerage).
My account still can sustain almost 10.000 pips (5 digits).
Spread increasing data screenshoot for IRONFX broker from myfxbook :

Screenshot 2015-01-18 08.13.28.png

SO... WHERE IS THE PROOF OF SPREAD INCREASING?

IRONFX edit my account history; its different a moment after SNB; let you check in this screenshoot :

BEFORE:

Iron UCHF Case 15.01.2015.jpg

AFTER:
Account 15014980 Strange History by IronFX 15.01.2015.jpg

Email conversation with IRONFX; hide behind the rule (term of condition)

First Email to Iron.JPG
Second Email from Iron.jpg
Third Email.JPG
Fourth Email.jpg

IRONFX new promotion, LOL. :p

"IRONFX UNAFFECTED BY SWISS SHOCK"

Reality:
"IRONFX CLIENTS AFFECTED BY SWISS SHOCK"

Screenshoot :
Iron Unaffected by Swiss Shock.jpg

I want this IRONFX immediately solve the problem with my account, give us winning solution for this.

FPA, help me ...... :cool:

IRONFX new promotion, LOL. :p

"IRONFX UNAFFECTED BY SWISS SHOCK"

Reality:
"IRONFX CLIENTS AFFECTED BY SWISS SHOCK"

Screenshoot :
View attachment 18511

I want this IRONFX immediately solve the problem with my account, give us winning solution for this.

FPA, help me ...... :cool:

You're wasting your time with IronFx, you will never receive money from them !

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-my-profit-8507-62-eur-fundamental-trade.html

The only way you can hope to receive some money is complaint to FOS and hire a lawyer. Period.

@banca Although I doubt ironfx will come here and explain if invited due to past problems wit FPA, anyway invite it by emails to all email addresses you have for ironfx, insert a direct link to this thread in your emails.

ironfx is a market maker that are proud of having many regulations, use it all to complain to all its regulatory bodies, one regulator in your region will do the job, sending to all would not hurt you but ironfx.

@banca Although I doubt ironfx will come here and explain if invited due to past problems wit FPA, anyway invite it by emails to all email addresses you have for ironfx, insert a direct link to this thread in your emails.

ironfx is a market maker that are proud of having many regulations, use it all to complain to all its regulatory bodies, one regulator in your region will do the job, sending to all would not hurt you but ironfx.

Thank you Ed;

IRONFX have a big market in my country Indonesia; i also will try to post this case in some local forum; at least this case will warn other IRONFX clients to trade with IRONFX.
I will follow your advice to send my complain to all IRONFX regulatory bodies.

SELL orders should finish in profit , it is clear that they stole from you!, IronFX already is a great candidate for SCAM! of the year 2015.

Yeah, I been reading so many complaints about them and am surprised they are still allowed to operate?

By the way, be careful of IC Markets too. Their head of client, Sung Choi, is from IronFx.
Hope the regulators can do something about these dishonest brokers.

Thank you Ed;

IRONFX have a big market in my country Indonesia; i also will try to post this case in some local forum; at least this case will warn other IRONFX clients to trade with IRONFX.
I will follow your advice to send my complain to all IRONFX regulatory bodies.

SELL orders should finish in profit , it is clear that they stole from you!, IronFX already is a great candidate for SCAM! of the year 2015.

ABSOLUTELY @joneslds; they stole from me ..... All my screenshoot is the real fact.
It's so funny when IRONFX promote in their web banner "IRONFX UNAFFECTED BY SWISS SHOCK" ... yes it's right, but clients was affected. LOL.

I was heard that IRONFX will acquisition Alpari.uk?

How they get money to buy Alpari.uk share?

I think the source of fund is from IronFX cheating to clients, after "Black Thursday".

Back