• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IRONFX CHEATING : My account burn out on "black thursday" 15.01.2015

I am having an issue with a company
ABSOLUTELY @joneslds; they stole from me ..... All my screenshoot is the real fact.
It's so funny when IRONFX promote in their web banner "IRONFX UNAFFECTED BY SWISS SHOCK" ... yes it's right, but clients was affected. LOL.

I was heard that IRONFX will acquisition Alpari.uk?

How they get money to buy Alpari.uk share?

I think the source of fund is from IronFX cheating to clients, after "Black Thursday".

That is the way this broker make A LOT OF MILLIONS if not BILLIONS.... suppose just an average of 5.000 USD for just 100 customers... I'm working with very few numbers.... is 500.000 USD of PURE GAIN for them.... just clicking a mouse button " DELETE PROFIT CUSTOMERS ".... this is REALLY the MOST EASY MONEY a company can make.

I personally don't know any other business that can take similar profits.

Now assume that as statistics show only the 1% of that people go to regulators and lawyers..... you do the math.....

That is the way this broker make A LOT OF MILLIONS if not BILLIONS.... suppose just an average of 5.000 USD for just 100 customers... I'm working with very few numbers.... is 500.000 USD of PURE GAIN for them.... just clicking a mouse button " DELETE PROFIT CUSTOMERS ".... this is REALLY the MOST EASY MONEY a company can make.

Now assume that as statistics show only the 1% of that people go to regulators and lawyers..... you do the math.....

I think that's how they can afford the sponsorship of the Barcelona club , you know the salary of Messi and Neymar are high, the only way they can do that is stealing from your customers , what you can do against them? nothing , it's just you against a multimillion dollar company , but at least you registered here in the forum telling us about this case so they no longer receive new clients.

That's right @alexx71;
But unfortunately my problem is i live abroad far from Cyprus; Actually i try to complain to IRONFX Jakarta; but they all cannot do anything;
They only marketers.... not a decision maker.

So that's why; I try to open case in FPA also next some Forum; I hope anybody know this case.

Also shame on IRONFX.... i think it will decrease their clients; If IRONFX want to continue the business; don't play victim to clients.

If IRONFX do not want their name become BAD NAME brokerage ... solve all problem.

Thank you Ed;

IRONFX have a big market in my country Indonesia; i also will try to post this case in some local forum; at least this case will warn other IRONFX clients to trade with IRONFX.
I will follow your advice to send my complain to all IRONFX regulatory bodies.

Believe me, the scam brokers never understand other than the language of revealing its dirty business for the public.

As much as ironfx expand into new country as much as public must know that its market maker system is leading to that.

ironfx like fxcm hotforex saxo and other scammers run business by scamming as much clients as possible, when regulators fine them they pay some money and keep the scam business, at end they are paying much less than the money scammed from thousands of clients.

Yeah, I been reading so many complaints about them and am surprised they are still allowed to operate?

By the way, be careful of IC Markets too. Their head of client, Sung Choi, is from IronFx.
Hope the regulators can do something about these dishonest brokers.

So the scam brokers started borrowing professional scam employees from each other to teach other employees of the scam process business!!

Very strange that only FSA Denmark was the regulator who acted against a broker(Saxo) despite many hundreds of brokers breached their contracts not respecting margin policy, leaving balance to negative!!

So the scam brokers started borrowing professional scam employees from each other to teach other employees of the scam process business!!

Very strange that only FSA Denmark was the regulator who acted against a broker(Saxo) despite many hundreds of brokers breached their contracts not respecting margin policy, leaving balance to negative!!

Actually yes. I was pretty suspicious why an "honest" broker like IC Markets would employ people from the notorious IronFx. Isnt it a conflict of interest? Unless of course, they have something in common and can click? What do you guys think?

Very sad that this happened to you. Let's move forward cos i dont think we can get our monies from these scammers :( And remember IC Markets Head of Client (Sung Choi) was from IronFx too, so better think twice before joining them.

ps: if you know other brokers employing ironfx staff too, let me know. time to blacklist all

Actually yes. I was pretty suspicious why an "honest" broker like IC Markets would employ people from the notorious IronFx. Isnt it a conflict of interest? Unless of course, they have something in common and can click? What do you guys think?

Very sad that this happened to you. Let's move forward cos i dont think we can get our monies from these scammers :( And remember IC Markets Head of Client (Sung Choi) was from IronFx too, so better think twice before joining them.

ps: if you know other brokers employing ironfx staff too, let me know. time to blacklist all

That means; now all traders should think seven times before make deposit to IRONFX; because they are ready to seal our money whenever they have chance.

Back