IronFX Scam

positivezero

Private
Since a lot of people create threads about how scam IronFX is, I am joining you guys to also create this thread.

IronFX has withheld my $1940 bank wire withdrawal since 23 Jan 2015. Up until the day I created this thread, it's been a month pending. And today I checked my inbox to get this email sent on 20 Feb 2015 :

Dear client,

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

We will inform you of the progress of our investigation in due course.

Kind Regards,

To show you, these are my trading activities.
Screenshot_1.jpg

I don't think regulators will do anything to them? Why? Because regulators are paid by brokers. It's obvious.

BEWARE of IronFX.

Yup, maybe something they call 'regular' is when you deposit $2500 and you lose all the money. That's regular

Since a lot of people create threads about how scam IronFX is, I am joining you guys to also create this thread.

IronFX has withheld my $1940 bank wire withdrawal since 23 Jan 2015. Up until the day I created this thread, it's been a month pending. And today I checked my inbox to get this email sent on 20 Feb 2015 :

To show you, these are my trading activities.
View attachment 18655

I don't think regulators will do anything to them? Why? Because regulators are paid by brokers. It's obvious.

BEWARE of IronFX.

Dear positivezero,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at support@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Back