• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFXfraud.eu cooming soon , want to join us ?

I am having an issue with a company

adamsokolik

Private
Like all of you, most of polish IronFx customers were cheated. But we decided to start the real offence. That is why we are going to file a lawsuit including Cyprus prosecutor. There is +20 people involved, but the more people we engaged the more probably is our success. Everybody who wants to join us, please feel free to contant on adamsokolik@onet.eu

I think that any initiative in order to fight fraudster is a good thing, at least something is moving instead to suffer in silence

Would you contact the moderation team before asking people here sending you personal details to your email?

I am new here, please ask everybody who wants to be in touch with us to contant on adamsokolik@onet.eu . What are contact details to moderation team ?

Moderation Team Note: Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and select General Questions.

Adamsokolik,

It would be best if you post a link to the lawyer or prosecutor involved. This way people who have been victimized by IronFx don't have to worry about whether your offer is legitimate or not.

It is not possible to post a link to the lawyer or prosecutor involved. Such a places as forums are not appropriate to spread personal informations. I repeat again, we are going to file a lawsuit including Cyprus prosecutor. There is +20 people involved, but the more people we engaged the more probably is our success. Everybody who wants to join us, please feel free to contant on adamsokolik@onet.eu

There will be also IronFXfraud.eu website created with high search engine optimization on Googles at all continents, where we describe this verified casus. Via usenets and social networks we are recognizing aggrieved parties. All the parties who would be interested could file collective charges to financial market regulator, prosecutor’s office or court against IronFX. Furthermore, in such cases we usually introduce the internet blog about proceedings IronFX use towards their clients.

All the proceedure described in this will be carried out proffessionaly and in effect thankfully to our personal software house. Administrative office with years of experience is ready to get through to most of interested recievents. In the event of several cases compared to our client’s is revealed we also consider to contact with mass media to help us with finalization of the assignment. All of proceedures we could use would not be proportionally cost effective to us, therefore we can execute this competently with faithfull to the commitment.

Why not post the website of the law firm the lawyer works for? That way everyone can check and be certain that this is a legit offer.

Back