• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem JS Invest Beware!

I am having an issue with a company

19hunter89

Recruit
Has anybody else dealt with JS invest?

They make outrageous claims and typical of that outfit only show profit shots without drawdown and open trades.

I was in 3k of draw down from rubbish trades that they blamed on old software and they still have the audacity to want to charge 30% on your ‘profit’

Question any of their methods and you will just get the standard “that’s trading for you” response.

Knowing how annoyed their clients are they have set off 3 separate challenges on 3 separate occasions to turn 100 to 1k, 200 to 2k etc and all have tanked to stop out in less than a week losing people further money.

Earlier today they still had a profit shot of “100% target reached” even though their whole balance had gone bust last night.

Lesson learned from expecting good results relying on others trading.

Stay away, you have been warned, nothing but instagram show pony salesman.

Has anybody else dealt with JS invest?

They make outrageous claims and typical of that outfit only show profit shots without drawdown and open trades.

I was in 3k of draw down from rubbish trades that they blamed on old software and they still have the audacity to want to charge 30% on your ‘profit’

Question any of their methods and you will just get the standard “that’s trading for you” response.

Knowing how annoyed their clients are they have set off 3 separate challenges on 3 separate occasions to turn 100 to 1k, 200 to 2k etc and all have tanked to stop out in less than a week losing people further money.

Earlier today they still had a profit shot of “100% target reached” even though their whole balance had gone bust last night.

Lesson learned from expecting good results relying on others trading.

Stay away, you have been warned, nothing but instagram show pony salesman.
Can we have an exact website, please?

Back