Learning and Questions?

matthieucbois

Banned spammer for UFXMarkets
Hello, I am currently learning forex trading, and reading some ForexPeaceArmy school lessons.
Currently I have just been reading about different types of brokers, and I'm so confused about the whole process when you explain how each of them works and all of that. So Id like to ask how important really is to know all that?

The most important thing in trading is predicting exact price movement. That's it. Even at the level of 70% and you will be a billioner after one month.

Hello, I am currently learning forex trading, and reading some ForexPeaceArmy school lessons.
Currently I have just been reading about different types of brokers, and I'm so confused about the whole process when you explain how each of them works and all of that. So Id like to ask how important really is to know all that?

Well keep learning those areas until you feel comfortable to start demo trading. You just cannot learn FX overnight. Be patient.

You don't need to know the finer details of the backend. On the other hand, you need to be able to tell the difference between ECN and non-ECN brokers.

Back