Lets start networking fellow traders

Yan Qing Chen

Private
Hi all,

I just created a facebook account dedicated to Forex trading.

Yan Qing Chen | Facebook

Please come visit me and add me as your friend if you have a facebook account. I would like to start a network of Forex traders on facebook. We can post and view monthly trading statistics there and discuss Forex related issues. We can also make market predictions of our own and see each other's predictions. It will be really fun and its a great way to improve the Forex senses. I love talking to different traders and learn about different views and trading styles. If you are like me come visit me on Facebook.

Ok, I just added my weekly prediction for this week on Facebook. It is a pretty bold prediction of a 500 plus pip movement by Friday. Also, I added a photo album called "Forex unbelieveable screen shots". I guarentee you that you will not believe what you see. You have to see it to believe it. Even if you see it you still might not believe it really happened. But it truly happened.
It is really worth a visit. Come visit me on Facebook and add me to your friends. If you don't have a Facebook account, its free and it only takes like 2 minutes to register for a new account.

Back