Let's talk about the EURUSD

fxstrategist

Corporal
The EUR/USD has been rising due to weakness in the US dollar and a current account surplus in Europe. At the current levels it is very hard to make an entry decision, because the price may either retrace or continue going higher. In case it keeps going higher, then a visit to the 1.3900 level could give us a very good opportunity to go short from there.

Which time frame are you looking at? In this week alone, we have heard 2 entry opportunities for buy trades.

On W1 it's giving HH and HL and even with the bearish divergence I would not take it short off that alone;)

D1 I see bullish hidden divergence and no short setup's @ this stage on lower time frames!

It would be suicide to try and pick a top @ this stage:p

If you are bearish better to wait for clear setup and if you are bullish well what can I say besides your a bit late for the party:D

The EUR/USD has a good support at the 1.3789 level. A breakout of this zone to the downside could give us a sell opportunity.

Good call on the short from 1.3900:cool:

But I really have nothing much more to add from my previous post, W1 and D1 still stand for me!

H4 is given pullback for buy opportunities off the fib retracement levels in my view targeting monday's gap which should act as strong resistance!

I would really like to see a short setup on this pair H4 and above to ride this W1 bearish divergence down but until I do I'll just stick to my technical trading and try to stay away from gambling!

Dame I hate EU, the most manipulated currency pair in the world:D

EUR/USD is the most traded currency pair in Forex of course, for a third of all daily trading volume because you pay the least in spreads or broker fees.
Though I think the range on the EUR/USD is on the low side and this does not make it the best currency pair to trade for now.

Great assessment, so is high risk to trade EURUSD at this point, so i will be just watching today.

Look's like EURUSD is going up in a rush passing thru 1.39 handle!!!
What do you think about ?

This pair had an very exciting week, got very close to 1.40 before crashing down. And today I would expect drop more if it can break the support level.

Back