Fx Discounts and Rebates List of Dukascopy introducing brokers who offer rebates/services back to members

Ravesa and tradersandspeculators are no introducing agents in compare to the high rated molecule6, thats a real introducing agent with full service and trusted service for many clients. you know who is helping you very fast and competent, you know you get your rebat very fast and 100% sure and you know who is your introducing agent. the other both dont have any name, telephone contacts, instant help on there website, and even hide their real identity by avoiding any informations about the person or company behind. So even the payment is very unsecure. So same rebat percent payment with much less service and big risk in getting money 100 %. So this 2 new Intoducing Agent dont have a chance at the actuell state to compare with the high service Molecule6 Introducing Broker.

So from all Introducing Agents mentioned here, only Molecule6 has the 100% rebate payment security, highest quality service, big rebates and very fast and competent help by email, skype and livechat. Most of the rest are only internetpage with informations copied from Dukacopy website, no service and hiding any informations who they are.

You should be more prudent in your speculations. The fact that you prefer Molecule 6, which gives surely an excellent revice, doesn't mean others are scammers. I know, for example, that I'm NOT, and I don't like to be supposed to be.
Especially by someone that really doesn't know me and my services, and posts his FIRST and ONLY post to say this...
If you want to promote one IA you surely can, but I find it very unfairy and uncorrect to do it by discrediting the others.
Even more if you use a fake -1 post- account...
For other people, my only suggestion is: examinate the offers, pose questions, ask to the IAs, and choose following your impression.

bye.
Marco Pagani
Pips.it - Il partner italiano di Dukascopy

One last thing: since the rebates are automatically given away each month by Dukascopy itself, and not by the IAs, the best thing you can do to be sure of the IA you have choosen, is to directly ask to Dukascopy support if they are an authorized IA, maybe also asking to confirm the rebates percentage the IA has choosen to give.
I think this is the best way to have reliable infos on any IA, far better than trusting some "one post" account on this forum, or even what the IAs write on their websites...
:)

By Pharaoh: “The current bid is 45%. Do I hear 46%?

Well, we got a half hearted “46%” bid..but authenticity has been challenged.

Purpose of Introducing Agents

Ravesa and tradersandspeculators are no introducing agents in compare to the high rated molecule6, thats a real introducing agent with full service and trusted service for many clients. you know who is helping you very fast and competent, you know you get your rebat very fast and 100% sure and you know who is your introducing agent. the other both dont have any name, telephone contacts, instant help on there website, and even hide their real identity by avoiding any informations about the person or company behind. So even the payment is very unsecure. So same rebat percent payment with much less service and big risk in getting money 100 %. So this 2 new Intoducing Agent dont have a chance at the actuell state to compare with the high service Molecule6 Introducing Broker.

So from all Introducing Agents mentioned here, only Molecule6 has the 100% rebate payment security, highest quality service, big rebates and very fast and competent help by email, skype and livechat. Most of the rest are only internetpage with informations copied from Dukacopy website, no service and hiding any informations who they are.

What kind of services are you expecting from an Introducing Agent (IA)? A couple of JForex indicators which you can download, anyway, free on different forums? Or that they will teach you how to trade? ;) There is plenty of professional companies that specialize exclusively on these tasks.

The direct task of IAs is just to introduce you to Dukascopy and to popularize this forex bank. All the rest Dukascopy does independently from IA and puts rebates directly back into your trading account every month, automatically and quite transparently. It is absolutely irrelevant who stands behind IA – Mr. Smith, Ms. Smith or someone else – and what phone numbers they have, since every IA cannot affect by any means rebate payments by Dukascopy.

Having registered with highly publicized molecule6.com or with not so well-known IAs like ravesa.com or pips.it, you receive your rebates with 100% confidence directly from Dukascopy. The question of authenticity of IA becomes redundant by such a policy at Dukascopy. The content of IA's site does not play actually any role, because the only relevant information is ID of IA and a rebate rate.

If you need explanations on nuances of registration process at Dukascopy, just ask IA by e-mail and they will give you all required information. Notice that all the working questions you resolve not with your IA but with your personal Account Manager, assigned to you by Dukascopy.

Last edited:
That is most enlightening, neg, and thanks for the info.

Does this mean there will be no more offer bids from other Dukascopy’s IA?

That is most enlightening, neg, and thanks for the info.

Does this mean there will be no more offer bids from other Dukascopy’s IA?
46% is a really hard challenge...it means only 4% for the IA.
I'm sorry, but I must stop at 45%.
I'm actually focusing on italian customers who have some difficulties with english, giving them assistance in compiling the documents required by Dukas. ...hope for them it's worth that 1%...

High service and good rebate

What kind of services are you expecting from an Introducing Agent (IA)? A couple of JForex indicators which you can download, anyway, free on different forums? Or that they will teach you how to trade? ;) There is plenty of professional companies that specialize exclusively on these tasks.

I am expecting a good service and that you see on the website who are the Introducing Agents! both website i mentioned hide their real idendity maybe because of different reasons! But normally even law is telling this idendity is neccesary, so it ok to be carefull with such simple website that try to have wins with less work.

You seem realy new and very unexperienced in what you speak about! Ofcourse you get differnet help and helping Managing Order Programs from good Intrducing Agents. When you are one that dont offer or have this one as your IA it is ok for you, but many people expect more when there is the possibility to get very good service and high rebat together. Its really ok that you dont need anything: but i can not see any Introducing Agent here without Molecule6 that offers some higher service. Its comparing some little privat persons that hide their idendity against a good company as Introducing Agent. At least this privat persons should change their websites to show who they are and where to go when they dont pay commissions out or let dukuscopy pay out...... , so at least law is at minimum standard ok .
So for me Molecule6 whats mentioned here is a real Introducing Agent, and the other are privat persons that want to do less service for getting some money. Why anyone would choose the privat persons when Molecule6 same time with high service is possible?

Forget the rebate on the commission

Forget the rebate on the commission, try signing up via www.tradenextglobal.com and the prices a bette rso there is no need to ge ta rebate back.

I am experienced in equities but not so much in FX so far they have also given good support and pointed me in the right direction to help me learn with no benefit to them.

Anybody else used them?;)

What about EAs? for instance an IA will allow me to handle FAPTurbo evolution at Duskacopy and still have the spread advantages there???

Expert Advisor

You can use any Expert Advisor (EA). Rebates of Introducing Agent (IA) remain the same for every trade EA executed.

Back