Fx Discounts and Rebates List of Dukascopy introducing brokers who offer rebates/services back to members

RahmanSL,

I have been offering 49% from start so i am not in a bidding war, the reason i am offering this is because i know my clients would not be happy if later they learned about another IA giving them a better offer.

As a trader i have been in the situation where i was stuck with a poor rebate, knowing the feeling i dont see the point of not offering the best offer possible.

All brokers often give direct rebates on commission, but you have to negociate with them and depending on your starting equity they might not give you anything.

Cheers,
pipstown

Last edited:
Se ti serve supporto in italiano vieni a trovarci su www.pips.it
45% di rimborso sulle commissioni, assistenza nell'apertura conto, consigli su come orientarsi in caso foste a digiuno di forex.

^_^

Introducing AGENT N°2347 autorizzato da DUKASCOPY BANK SA Swiss

WWW.FOREX46.IT Siamo Introducing AGENT N°2347 autorizzato da DUKASCOPY BANK SA Swiss, cerchiamo di offrirti le migliori condizioni di mercato per svolgere la tua attività da trader , per questo ti diamo la possibilità di aprire un conto ECN e ricevere un rimborso del 46% sulle commissioni generate , che sara' effettuato direttamente da Dukascopy BANK dal giorno 10 al giorno 15 del mese successivo propio sul tuo account .

Last edited:
un concorrente, eh? beh tanti auguri (visto che tra l'altro siamo a Santo Stefano... ^_^). Un po' di concorrenza non può che essere benefica per i clienti. Noi rimaniamo fermi al 45%, convinti che l'affidabilità, l'esperienza e i servizi aggiuntivi che offriamo possano costituire motivi validi per sceglierci nonostante il rimborso leggermente inferiore. buone feste a tutti.
:)

Pips.it - Il partner italiano di Dukascopy

"pipstown" and "ToolsForTrader": Gentlemen, a belated thank you for both your clarifications.

Maybe one or both of you can help with one more item.

I have read conflicting reports and also not so clear either at Dukascopy site.

I know Dukascopy has been beta testing MT4 for some time now; have they started offering MT4 trading platform to their clients?

Unfortunately not...

"pipstown" and "ToolsForTrader": Gentlemen, a belated thank you for both your clarifications.

Maybe one or both of you can help with one more item.

I have read conflicting reports and also not so clear either at Dukascopy site.

I know Dukascopy has been beta testing MT4 for some time now; have they started offering MT4 trading platform to their clients?

They do not offer MT4 and as it seems, they are not really interested to do so.
Too bad, because it is a really good broker!

Hi,

No you cant trade with MT4 on dukas.

As a developer i much prefer to develop in Jforex anyway!

Cheers

Cashback

Hi. I have been wondering a few things lately. Maybe i could get some answers here.

I used molecule6 as an IB when i registered at Dukascopy.
How long does it take before i get my cashback? On their site it says that you get it back after each month. But so fare i havent gotten anything from Feb. And also, how do you see the money? is it shown in your daily report?

Do my contact person at Dukascopy lose anything that i have an IB? Because as fast as i asked her about it 7days ago, she hasnt responded to my emails.

Ohh, one other thing that seems very strange to me is the Login i was given. It has nothing to do with my real name, and even the gender is wrong.
Do you other guys, who have a Dukascopy account have strange logins?
For example, if your real name is Mike could you have a login like this Anna659?

Hello Oollff, I'll try to respond to some of your questions, though you've choosen another IB... ;)

1) have some patience: your february rebates should arrive at about 10th of march. If you contact molecule6, i m'sure they'll give you a rapid and fair assistance, as they are one of the best IB around (excluding the presents, of course... ;))
2) you'll find your rebates on your "portfolio statement" report, as a bank transfer from Dukas.
3) to be sure you're enlisted with molecule6, provide them your CLient ID: you should have received it from Dukas itself.
4) your login has nothing to do with your name, it's completely casual. So it can happen that you have some curious login, such as "anna659"...

good bye and happy trading!
^_^

Giovanni
www.pips.it - Italian Dukascopy IB - 45% rebates

Last edited:
Back