Romance Scam Locus Markets Scam (locusmarketsintltd.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Yes this is a scam broker i have 70000$ stuck with them right now
I have been scammed out of over 40,000 pounds, I recently paid 5000 dollars out of 10,000 in hopes to get my money back, I still trade with them and I am now worried I might be scammed. is it possible to recover my money? and what do I do next?
I too believe I have been scammed by Locus Markets. They are asking me to pay a one time tax to retrieve initial investment. I don’t understand how they always give tips that make money. Last week was a “bonanza” week with high profits. How do they do this?

I too believe I have been scammed by Locus Markets. They are asking me to pay a one time tax to retrieve initial investment. I don’t understand how they always give tips that make money. Last week was a “bonanza” week with high profits. How do they do this?
The charts and graphs are all fake. They delay and manipulate everything you are looking at therefore all profits are also fake.

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes because this is part of the scam to steal more money from victims.

Who contacted you? I wish there was a way to retrieve my investments, banks are on my neck now as it was a loan. I’m probably gonna end ip in jail

Who contacted you? I wish there was a way to retrieve my investments, banks are on my neck now as it was a loan. I’m probably gonna end ip in jail

Sorry about what happened to you but if you were a victim of a scam you should contact the bank along with authorities to help you in regards of retrieving your money. The chances is very minimal but don’t lose out hope.

Do not fall on recovery companies as most of them are just another way to scam more money from you. Try this organization globalantiscam.org they have 24/7 live chats and most of the volunteers are just victims like us. They can guide you on what to do.

I am from Montreal,Canada.I was lured by a woman claiming to live in NYC to invest at Locus Markets Int.I started small but was conned into investing more by the woman lending me money to meet certain thresholds to benefit from trading tips.First $20K to participate in a Ukraine relief charity week.I was able to double by money in a week to nearly $50K.The woman lent me more to reach $50K which then entitled me to free analyst tips for 6 months.Just recently they had a 10 day high profit event which ended on June 20 which grew my account to $251K.Then I requested to withdraw $48K.I was told since my account exceeded $100K I needed to pay 10.5% tax on $100K,or $10,500.But the payment could not be taken from my trading account,it had to come from outside my account.My female friend lent me $7050 and paid the tax directly to the "tax" wallet address from her Binance account..I was ready to pay the rest from my Binance account but my payment was refused because it came from a different account and put back into my forex account as a deposit.My female friend loaned me another $1800 and I paid another $1700 to complete the tax payment.I was told the tax payment was accepted but I had to pay another $1150 "tax invoice".I paid this,and was told I was cleared to withdraw as much as I wanted.I requested a $48000 withdrawal,and after waiting all day without replies to my inquiries about the withdrawal I was told the company was in financial trouble and their accounts are"frozen" for 2 weeks.I was told however my $48000 withdrawal was "reserved" and would be deposited within 24 hours.I was then advised to withdraw all remaining funds from my account without delay.My female benefactor has since stopped communicating or replying to my questions.Personal funds at risk of loss $21500.

I am from Montreal,Canada.I was lured by a woman claiming to live in NYC to invest at Locus Markets Int.I started small but was conned into investing more by the woman lending me money to meet certain thresholds to benefit from trading tips.First $20K to participate in a Ukraine relief charity week.I was able to double by money in a week to nearly $50K.The woman lent me more to reach $50K which then entitled me to free analyst tips for 6 months.Just recently they had a 10 day high profit event which ended on June 20 which grew my account to $251K.Then I requested to withdraw $48K.I was told since my account exceeded $100K I needed to pay 10.5% tax on $100K,or $10,500.But the payment could not be taken from my trading account,it had to come from outside my account.My female friend lent me $7050 and paid the tax directly to the "tax" wallet address from her Binance account..I was ready to pay the rest from my Binance account but my payment was refused because it came from a different account and put back into my forex account as a deposit.My female friend loaned me another $1800 and I paid another $1700 to complete the tax payment.I was told the tax payment was accepted but I had to pay another $1150 "tax invoice".I paid this,and was told I was cleared to withdraw as much as I wanted.I requested a $48000 withdrawal,and after waiting all day without replies to my inquiries about the withdrawal I was told the company was in financial trouble and their accounts are"frozen" for 2 weeks.I was told however my $48000 withdrawal was "reserved" and would be deposited within 24 hours.I was then advised to withdraw all remaining funds from my account without delay.My female benefactor has since stopped communicating or replying to my questions.Personal funds at risk of loss $21500.
Asking victims to pay taxes and fees is part of the scam to steal more money from you. You need to start by taking screen shots of all transfers, trades, their wallet, all communication, the website, etc. Then you should file reports online with the Canadian Securities Commission, the FBI and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO).

Your money is gone, now what you can do is report them and work with authorities. Go to

Globalantiscam.org for more assistance, they have 24/7 live chat that can guide you what’s your next step.
M

Hi good people,
I'm sorry and empathetic for your loss. I am also in the same condition as you. Even though I've looked up information about Locus being an illegal company, still I purposely spent 1000$ to be friends with a locus affiliate accompanying me in the conversation. The stockholm syndrome, I shouldn't be comfortable with her/him, in fact she/he's not even my friend. moreover she/he is not a good person. It seems unlikely that the money will be returned by reporting it to the police or a more competent party. It's not a lot of money, but I know there are still a lot of people out there who are losing with this amount of money.
Would you like to help me send her/him a whatsapp message? It was possible that this helped and she/he moved from the inside against Locus. We can only try in a persuasive way. She/he could be a collaborator against Locus.
If you guys want to help please send a whatsapp message to this person, I believe her/his whatsapp number is still active and she/he is in the process of deceiving other people.

Dear Mannie Li Yu,

Hi, How are you I hope you are well. You know why in life there is fear? Many people say that fear comes from not knowing something.
But I'd rather say that fear comes because we don't prepare ourselves well, so hope never comes true.
I was never afraid of all these things because I had prepared myself to be an offering pig ready to be slaughtered.
I also can't expect you to change, I just want you to know that there are still good and sincere people out there who love you and, there's still something good that can be used as a guide.
I never hated you as a fellow human being.
I hate and oppose evil systems.
A system that makes some people fall into the sin of guilt and others live into futility.
Mannie Li Yu my friend, promise me, someday live well.
Because you deserve to be happy.

You always have me,
DH

If Mannie Li Yu is an affiliate of Locus and still active whattapp number can we catch their syndicate?

I don't know if persuading and expecting affiliates to turn against Locus' crimes will work out. Or by tracing Mannie Li Yu's Whatsapp phone number if it is still active, it can help uncover Locus' crimes. Who can help if Manni Li Yu's whatsapp number is still active...? I have evidence of his fraudulent crime.

Please help i got scammed by same the amount is huge Im from Oman how can I retrieve my money

Back