Romance Scam Locus Markets Scam (locusmarketsintltd.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I reported but they said mostly it will not be recovered .
And then... I agree with Captain the punisher the another thing we can do is try to report to the FBI online and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO)...
if you still have a lot of money try to find a detective who can find a locus affiliate. this is the fraudulent locus afilator number whatsapp if still active +601172502521, maybe it could be the first clue that detectives are looking for this locus person...

Someone contacted me from action fraud
actionfraudalert.co.uk

Trying to help but i cannot trust , anybody know them?

Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in Forex and victims are told to go to the website below to invest but once funds are transferred the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.locusintltd.com
www.lmgoldlimited.com

View attachment 76256

View attachment 76257

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See below for more details.

I got scammed also, I put in a large amount in and after two months there was $208,000.0 and change which they were saying that I had to pay the taxes on it. I told them that is not the way it should be done and that they should give it to me and I will pay my own taxes, but if they wanted to take it out and give me the rest then fine. They said that they could not do that it had to be paid first before they could release the money. After some time I told them that I had read a story of someone that was scammed by them and all of a sudden all my information was gone along with the texts from them. Obviously you can delete everything along with contact information when using Telegram messaging app. I have no screen shots of anything.

I got scammed also, I put in a large amount in and after two months there was $208,000.0 and change which they were saying that I had to pay the taxes on it. I told them that is not the way it should be done and that they should give it to me and I will pay my own taxes, but if they wanted to take it out and give me the rest then fine. They said that they could not do that it had to be paid first before they could release the money. After some time I told them that I had read a story of someone that was scammed by them and all of a sudden all my information was gone along with the texts from them. Obviously you can delete everything along with contact information when using Telegram messaging app. I have no screen shots of anything.
These scams are called Pig Butchering. Please contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) for assistance. They are a non-profit staffed by victims of these scam and have live chart on their website 24/7 to help all victims.

Back