Romance Scam Locus Markets Scam (locusmarketsintltd.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
These scams are called Pig Butchering. Please contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) for assistance. They are a non-profit staffed by victims of these scam and have live chart on their website 24/7 to help all victims.

I had around $251K after less than 2 months,having invested around $20K myself.I had a "mentor" lady fake girlfriend who had introduced me to Locus and over the weeks had lent me $23K,first to meet certain thresholds to benefit from analyst's trading tips and promotional events.The last event ended on June 20 2022.At that time I tried to withdraw $48K but was told I had to pay $10.5 in taxes,and it couldn't come from trading profits.My "girlfriend" ponied up $8800 of this amount so it seemed reasonable to kick in the rest.The girl showed me a $245K withdrawal from her MT 5 account dated June 20 2022,her profits from the promotion.She said she had made a similar tax payment many months ago too.I then requested to withdraw $48K after paying the taxes and another $1050 "tax invoice" payment requested.And another $3490 payment which was refused for taxes on the basis it came from a different Binance account,and was rerouted as a deposit to my account.My "girlfriend" came up with $1800 more,so I had to pay another $1700 to satisfy the taxes.After all this song and dance I was assured I had full rights to withdraw,but something happened.The company was under investigation due to hackers and "malicious netizens" and funds were frozen until July 15.I was profusely reassured that my funds were not lost and I would have full access after the "unfreeze" on July 15.By that time the Locus web address lmigroupltd.com was no longer in service,my "broker" Peter Navarro and my "girlfriend" Julie Yamamoto on Whatsapp who had lent me over $23K are both ghosting me.

Hello guys, I was going through a bipolar hypomania phase and was taken advantage of by a female who claimed to work with JKE & locus. I have no lost about $7,000 and told to pay 10% of my total withdraw

Hello guys, I was going through a bipolar hypomania phase and was taken advantage of by a female who claimed to work with JKE & locus. I have no lost about $7,000 and told to pay 10% of my total withdraw
DO NOT pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you.

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you.
I have started a police report. I have been led from JKE, to Locus, and then to Coin city-ex. I had a friend named Chelsea and “analyst” named Mike. I talked to Chelsea on the phone regularly and had a somewhat romantic relationship. It is wild to think she was fake/not real. We rarely even talked investment stuff

I have started a police report. I have been led from JKE, to Locus, and then to Coin city-ex. I had a friend named Chelsea and “analyst” named Mike. I talked to Chelsea on the phone regularly and had a somewhat romantic relationship. It is wild to think she was fake/not real. We rarely even talked investment stuff
This is how initially get start:(

Back