Love Scam

I was scammeb with this man i met on tinder. I did not get my money back after investing . I keep on investing because he promise me to add more with his money. I just want some other girls to be aware of this guy on tinder.

New scam approach ..... scamming on date app. What happened with this world.....
I want my money back but i dont know how. And why is it easy for them to convince us i feel so dumb!

Attachments

• D402D4BA-B026-4B94-9206-F29A9A34116F.png
    D402D4BA-B026-4B94-9206-F29A9A34116F.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
So I've seen a lot of these scams where the woman lures the man in...but this is the first time I've seen the scammer as a man. (Although many of them probably only pretend to be women.) Also, I've seen scammers on WhatsApp a lot but it's my first time reading about a Tinder scam. Looks like more and more scammers are popping up daily with new tricks.

So I've seen a lot of these scams where the woman lures the man in...but this is the first time I've seen the scammer as a man. (Although many of them probably only pretend to be women.) Also, I've seen scammers on WhatsApp a lot but it's my first time reading about a Tinder scam. Looks like more and more scammers are popping up daily with new tricks.I never
I think, you should go to police and report this.
I have contacted with the hongkong police. And i also have my evidence

I want my money back but i dont know how. And why is it easy for them to convince us i feel so dumb!
First take screen shots of all trades, their wallet, all communication, their website, etc. to document all aspects of this crime. Please let us know what country you are from so we can better advise where to start reporting.

First take screen shots of all trades, their wallet, all communication, their website, etc. to document all aspects of this crime. Please let us know what country you are from so we can better advise where to start reporting.
I am from the philippines. I have all the convo

Back