LUCKY?

SnakenSnack

Private
Did you believe in LUCK? I do, but never hopping for it bcuz Im a bad trader and I know it. All I want is to quit my job as lab analyst and make trading it full time.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1439791816695.jpg
    PicsArt_1439791816695.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 3
I don't know. I do believe luck, but luck can't make you consistency in trading.

I agreed. Luck is just like bonus in forex.

I'm still noobie.. I don't have basic in economic or market... I only know how to analyse chart. I use 1% risk management/ trade and I know psychology is important as well.. Any other things I missed let me know pls... Many thx.

Srry for my bad english..

What happen if I keep trading like pic above.. ? Worse or normaly bad happen?

I don't know. I do believe luck, but luck can't make you consistency in trading.

It is true that there is luck effect in every business, including forex business but don't ever hope on luck only if you want to survive in forex business because there is no one who can become expert trader with relying on luck only. If you want to become expert trader so you must have good trading plan to follow and you should capable to follow it well. So, there is luck in forex and you could get luck too but it won't happen all the time.

Luck is nice to have. On the other hand, if you count on luck, sooner or later luck will dump you in the gutter.

Back