1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Majors, need advice on which forex broker in the Philippines to open account

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by TheMan, May 13, 2009.

1. TheMan

TheMan Private, 1st Class

I'm currently in Manila, Philippines, and need advice and recommendations on where I can open a forex trading account here. Of course it has to be a legit reputable company.

Opening an account in another country where I am not in now sounds screwy, since if I get problems with that company, it seems it would be difficult to resolve it without going there and dealing with it in person. Any insights on this will be great.

Any of your inputs on these issues will be highly appreciated.

2. mgg523

mgg523 Recruit

Hello

The Man, Im your kababayan (countryman), I have searches about forex brokers here in Manila unfortunately it is a scam. Shameful eh. Although its not originally operated in Manila, the site owner is from other country. They were just preying victims here in Philippines.

As per your quiry about forex brokers, I suggest you review the FPA posts for your convinience. Not all brokers are scam. Thier are some good guys out there. And if you have any problem with any broker, you can contact FPA or the regulatory board of that member (e.g. FSA etc.)

Plebo:)

3. khawar4

khawar4 Recruit

I can help you with this here in Manila philippines...

As far as I know,there is no ligit company working in Manila,Philippines at this time.We can meet and disuss the details.

4. Nancy Cheah

Nancy Cheah Sergeant

The nearest I can suggest is Saxo Bank (Singapore).

#4 Nancy Cheah, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  5. Plebo

Plebo Recruit

Filipino Forex Trader

Bro, most of forex traders here in the country have trading accounts in the US & UK. As I have said, there was ONE but it was a scam. You can ask the banks here in the country but to do that you must transact with Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Believe me Bro, I was in your shoes.

Regards.

MGG

6. Vonn_FXBROKER

Vonn_FXBROKER Recruit

There is a legit FX company in Phil

Hello my name is Vonn Dela Cruz to answer your question regarding a legit Fx company in the Philippines there is. Zone equity it has been here for more than 20 years and in my experience i have actually deposited and withdrew money from it aleady. It isn't hassle. I am currently working there as well as a broker so if you are interested feel free to contact me to meet up or something. You can message me or just text me 09155603688 thank you

7. John Bozeman

John Bozeman Private

If you are going to have a broker out of the country in which you reside, be sure to study the tax laws concerning this. It's easier to beat the system if you study up :)